KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Perfect Star Wars Game

The Perfect Star Wars Game
Started by: LordYomi13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

The Perfect Star Wars Game

What Do You guys all think would be the perfect star wars game? What type of game,multiplayer, online, wat system, and who could u play as, as well as an original story.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:38 PM
Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Probly a real-time RPG, something like KOTOR with RotS lightsaber stuff. Or . . . . A Star Wars version of Grand Theft Auto - less killing pedestrians etc. - where you be a smuggler etc. working for a Hutt

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:42 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ganon

I would like to be able to play in a virtual world where you can do what you want, say what you want, and live how you would like, and it would effect things when you do certain actions. Like if I killed a man, I would go to jail. I would like to have this freedom in the Star Wars galaxy. If there was a game like that, where you can do anything you want in the Star Wars galaxy, then that would be the best Star Wars game ever. Or better yet, the best game ever.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Lord Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Definetly Star Wars Galaxies with much more freedom, say all the planets, vehicles and creatures, but with less Jedi!

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 08:09 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ganon

Yeah! Exactlly!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Lord Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clawed The Bum
Back In Black

kotor three made by bioware, i didn't say that out loud

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Clawed The Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Clawed The Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Something with controls like ROTS or Outcast and the freedom to go anywhere anytime and design your own character and lightsaber and chose your side.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 11:42 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

a game like ROTS were you can be anyone from the star wars uniivers they all have a 10 level story characters like luke then u can chose what time period like ANH ESB ROTJ and onceyour done with them u unlocka NJO version you also get revan malak maul everyone with a lightsaber what do u think

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Kotor 3 is enough for me.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:49 PM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

A working Star Wars Galaxies that does what was promised.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

A Dynasty Warriors-type game would be cool. I know it would need some work (better controls),but i think it would be cool

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:30 AM
Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote