KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » A Hero Falls

A Hero Falls
Started by: Arbiter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

A Hero Falls

Create your own story where a great Jedi turns to the darkside.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:11 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

Star Wars role playing forum.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 04:49 AM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

yup that's where you'd find most of these....but it seems many many many jedi fall

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:56 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shirotakahashi
I am the Senate!

Yea true that, I mean in most of the polls for what type are you Jedi or Sith like 3-1 its Sith... I geuss with Dark Lords like Vader, Palpatine, Revan, Exur, and etc... (you know them all) Who would want to be a Jedi! Except for Yoda, Mace, and for some Obi Wan Kenobi...(god I can't spell) Happy Dance

If the Jedi learn of what has transpired here they will surely kill us...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 11:43 AM
Click here to Send Shirotakahashi a Private Message Find more posts by Shirotakahashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanquish

If it wasen't for Yoda, I think everyone would want to be a Sith. But I always answer it that I want to be a jedi, because yoda is so fuking cool. But I couldn't write a story where Yoda falls to the dark side, that is blasphemy.

Although, could you imagine the power of Dark Jedi Yoda. He'd make palps, revan, exar look as bad as those 3 jedi's Windu took with him to arrest palps.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 05:39 PM
Click here to Send Vanquish a Private Message Find more posts by Vanquish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shirotakahashi
I am the Senate!

Warning

Yoda would become god... end of reply...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Shirotakahashi a Private Message Find more posts by Shirotakahashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:24 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxxpoppunker182

see i wouldn't wanna be sith cause then you want all the jedi dead and to rule the galaxy i'd rather pull an njo luke or revan learn both sides of the force manipulate theior strengths and just do what i want when i want and if anyone treis to kill me break their legs backwards with the force.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 08:27 PM
Click here to Send xxxpoppunker182 a Private Message Find more posts by xxxpoppunker182 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shirotakahashi
I am the Senate!

Ahh That's true but the Jedi and Sith are like ying yang dude The Jedi would have to 'kill' the Sith and in a sense rule the Galaxy by making sure everything works in a peaceful manner I mean most matters are discussed with the Jedi consul as though they are rulers but the just aren't seen as them it's just how you look at it. Before Palps came along the Jedi truly had the highest rights in power no matter what they tried to make people believe. It's just the jedi do things in a more 'good' way as in not evil manner, but as my signature says that doesn't meen it's the right way.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 03:52 AM