KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How old is Revan by Post KOTOR2

Revan's age by end of KOTOR2
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Late 30s 3 42.86%
Early 30s 2 28.57%
Late 20s 1 14.29%
Early 40s 1 14.29%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How old is Revan by Post KOTOR2
Started by: darthrevan89

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rand al'Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question How old is Revan by Post KOTOR2

I have always wondered how old Revan was supposed to be. Yes I know it was never stated in the games, but I would like some opinons.

I say by the end of KOTOR2 he is close to 40.

Duty is heavier than a mountain death lighter than a feather.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Rand al'Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Rand al'Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

im pretty sure he was in his late twenties when he first went to fight the mandalorians. so thats what three years before KOTOR? making him about 30 during that. then KOTOR II is five years later so that would make him about 35. his actual age is never stated obviously so we can only guess

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I say around 40-45.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 09:22 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Early 30's or something...

Bastila was still to young to join the Mandelorian wars, and Revan I think wasn't all that much older then her, maybe early 22, 23.. A few years war and he's 25/26 then 2.5 more of fighting against the Jedi and then Malak and he would be 27.5/28.5 5 years later and he would be around 32/33, but thats a guess at best.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

I think he was 20 at the start of the Mandalorian wars, maybe younger, 27 by KOTOR and 32 by KOTOR 2. But that's just an opinion of course.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Achilles X
Restricted

Account Restricted

i originally thought early twenties as well. but revan was said to be a powerful jeedai knight and was able to convince all those jeedai to foolow against the councils orders. you also hear about how wise he was as a jeedai. i dont think hed have all that in his early twenties. i know hes revan, but hed barely be outside of being a padawan at 20. i think he would have had to be a knight for a few years at least for him to gain that reputation

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."- Bruce Lee

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:47 PM
Click here to Send Achilles X a Private Message Find more posts by Achilles X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

He was a legendaric JEdi and people always looked up to him even when he was young. I think he got that reputation pretty fast. And could very well have had it in his early twenty's.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote