KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Where does Kyle go?

Where does Kyle go?
Started by: exanda kane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
exanda kane

Sleep Where does Kyle go?

This might be a silly question, but can someone tell me what happens to Kyle Katarn, because I haven't found him in any of the NJO books I've read yet, nor was he mentioned in Spectre of the Past/Vision of the Future

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 08:24 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

he went to exhile in tibet

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 08:52 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

He didn't show up again until the Unifying Force, didn't do anything in it either,

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 11:58 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

During the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, in the New Jedi Order saga, Kyle helped develop strategies against the invaders, freed the human captives of the Imperial Remnant world Ord Sedra. Near the end of the war, the living planet Zonama Sekot agreed to help the Republic and Kyle was one of several Jedi Knights bonded to seed-partners and provided with Sekotan starships in the final battle.

Kyle heard a rumor that the Sith Order still existed. Due to his experiences on Drommund Kaas, Kyle investigated after the invasion, following clues from Ord Sedra in the Clacis Sector to Yaga Minor, resulting in the Cloak of the Sith. During the mission, Kyle was captured by the dark Jedi Daye Azur-Jamin, who presumably attempted to turn Kyle back to the dark side. After a successful rescue mission led by Jan Ors and Jaden Korr, Kyle revealed all that he knew about the new threat. A force-sensitive Yuuzhan Vong is causing havoc in the galaxy, and it's apparent that an even more powerful threat looms on the horizon.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Is all this and this threat after the Vong invasion or during it?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:24 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

The new threat is supposed to be after.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

No books yet though, real shame that.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:28 AM
exanda kane

Hmm. Jaden Korr? How is he/she portrayed in the book? Thx anyway for explaining about Kyle, I'll eventually get to Unifying Force (although i only read vector prime a couple of months ago, and dark tide 1 & 2 werent available, so i skipped to Agents of Chaos 1& 2)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:07 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Holifyre
Dark Lord

He goes on a 7 year drinking binge and gets himself into mob connections, in which he ends up in debt with them by 600,000,000 credits

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:12 PM
Click here to Send Holifyre a Private Message Find more posts by Holifyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

Yah, I was wondering how Jaden would be portrayed.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

Maybe that's the new Jedi Knight series game plot hehe it would be nice.

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Is there gonna be a new Jedi Knight Game?

Always imagined Kyle as a drunk vagrant, if its true or not

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:34 PM
Holifyre
Dark Lord

hahaha. i can see it in my imagination. a drunk Kyle Katarn weilding a lighsaber. threatening bar keepers, hookers, and taking out random alley punks. Its a whole new jedi order. Jedi who don't give a damn but not evil nor dark. Neutral...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:15 PM
Click here to Send Holifyre a Private Message Find more posts by Holifyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote