KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » "Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader" Discussion

"Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader" Discussion
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

"Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader" Discussion

Well, the book "Star Wars: Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader" came out today. It's the newest novel by author James Luceno, the dude who wrote "Labyrinth of Evil" & "Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith" which are, in my opinion, the best PT novels in the series.

The book takes place directly after the events of episode 3 and is about the life and times of young Vader and his rise.

- Darth Plagueis

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 22nd, 2005 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 06:15 PM
Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith was written by Stover, the author of Shatterpoint. Hence why I don't like it. There's something about the way it's written that turns me off to it.

Anyway, I'm getting Dark Lord today; should be good.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

It has a retarded name though.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 08:26 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

What's retarded about it?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

And actually, I just came home with it.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 09:44 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

LMAO "the rise of Darth Vader", I don't know who said it, think it was Janus, but he said it sounded like a prono book so everytime I see the title I laugh my ass off. But honestly it seems like an awesome book, gotta buy it. They never release Star Wars books in Sweden, at least I never find em, I always have to buy it at the internet.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 10:23 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith was written by Stover, the author of Shatterpoint.
Anyway, I'm getting Dark Lord today; should be good.

Dude, you're right..i messed up. Matthew Stover wrote "Revenge of the Sith" and Luceno wrote both "LOE" & "Dark Lord"

Thanks for the clear up.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 11:14 PM
Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote