KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Jedi Wearing Glasses

Jedi Wearing Glasses
Started by: Quinlan_Vos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Jedi Wearing Glasses

Have you ever noticed that not even one Jedi has worn glasses? Don't you find this kinda weird? I mean, do the Jedi have like 30/20 vision or what???

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:28 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Lord Windu

do glasses exist in star wars? i forget.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Sith Lord Windu a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Lord Windu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Meh, they probably get laser eye surgery (laughing out loud I just remember a Family Guy Episode.
*on the Death Star*
Luke: Alright Mrs. Wilson, one quick cut here and we're all done
Ben: Luuuke, use the Force
Luke: Really? Because I was just going to...
Ben: Use- use the Force
Luke: Alright. *concentrates and the lightsaber lifts off the ground, turns on, angles towards Mrs. Wilson's eye, then plunges through her head. Mrs. Wilson screams*
Luke: Are you happy now?
Ben: I'm never happy)
or they get some synthetic eyes or something.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 11:37 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blax XXX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Enhanced vision through the force, I'm guessing.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:06 PM
Click here to Send Blax XXX a Private Message Find more posts by Blax XXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Gotta be some form of laser surgery

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 06:31 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Well they do have the force to guide them, so I doubt they really would need it. And the galaxy is much more high-tech than our galaxy, so they would probably have other solutions...

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 06:44 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zephiel7

There was the story by old Jolee Bindo about the Jedi master that was too stubborn to get optical aids..

Traya is also supposed to be blind...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 07:31 PM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Traya said she could heal her blind eyes if she wanted, but didn't, they can themselves mke em better

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forcemaster
Lightsaber Duelist

rich jedis got laser eye surgery and poor jedis got contacts. laughing

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 02:06 AM
Click here to Send Forcemaster a Private Message Find more posts by Forcemaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow guess what, this is another pointless thread you made ..who cares if a jedi wore glasses ..holy crap, your an official NoOb..

Attachment: badthread40.gif
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Last edited by McLovin on Sep 14th, 2006 at 02:57 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 02:54 AM
Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

They just might not have any vision problems. The miraluka, however, happen to be blind.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 05:46 AM
Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

quote:
Wow guess what, this is another pointless thread you made ..who cares if a jedi wore glasses ..holy crap, your an official NoOb..

First, tell me my other pointless threads.

Next, you call me a noob, you're the guy who's posting this shi*t:

quote:
No .. it was like taking LSD and cocaine at the same time .. you can screw like a SOB and hallucinate at teh same time .. no wonder why Obiwan was telling teh guy to rethink his life ..Obiwan was jealous cause he could never have a chance to get any ass .. Obiwan sux anyway . teh only pussy he could get, was his own

quote:
Are you serious? Listen *******, I can flame way better then you can probably even breath..especially from a noob star wars fan like you

quote:
Haaha, The rigorous training and days spent on the streets of San Francisco being a f@g looking for employment? Guess what, youve been pwnd - (BTW, I'm the guy dunking teh basketball) like you didnt know that since I'm the BMF .. racists

quote:
You, your even more pathetic than your KKK friend. For that i will own you only .. Player teh player, pimp teh pimp. Don't hate teh player, hate teh game -

quote:
are you ready to end this ..?

quote:
Ya know what loser .. I'm done playing your white trash games ..you and your girlfriends. Your probably 2 fa*s in bed at the moment, trading each others small penis' in mouth and you cum to check my updates of me making fun of you queers..

You're the dumb fool who got himself banned.

Yeah I'm ready to end this. If my thread is so noobish, why did you post? Obviously you're a noob then. So shut up and stop flaming other people's thread, because you haven't even made a thread!

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 11:54 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthsecretus30

Look who's talking. Reported again.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:37 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Owned.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:50 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by darthsecretus30

no expression Wow, I'm laughing so hard

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:04 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by Jen'ari
Enhanced vision through the force, I'm guessing.

uh-huh...

don't they use contacts or something?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 03:21 PM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
First, tell me my other pointless threads.

Next, you call me a noob, you're the guy who's posting this shi*t:

I give you props .. you actually responded ..but quoting what I said in past threads is a joke ..dont bother me with that crap ..obviously, a thread about Jedis using glasses ...is a topic thats gonna get flammed ..I dont care who you are ..if others dont want to, Ill be the first to flame .. please think of better topics to start in teh Expanded universe ..I only say anything negative towards topics that are ridiculous..Rage on!

You're the dumb fool who got himself banned.

Yeah I'm ready to end this. If my thread is so noobish, why did you post? Obviously you're a noob then. So shut up and stop flaming other people's thread, because you haven't even made a thread!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:02 AM
Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I give you props .. you actually responded ..but quoting what I said in past threads is a joke ..dont bother me with that crap ..obviously, a thread about Jedis using glasses ...is a topic thats gonna get flammed ..I dont care who you are ..if others dont want to, Ill be the first to flame .. please think of better topics to start in teh Expanded universe ..I only say anything negative towards topics that are ridiculous..Rage on!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:02 AM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh-oh ..I double posted ..I guess your "report didnt do squat" REX .. just cause you have a hard on for me (***) doesnt mean you can report me for every - posting I have ..its called RACISM, especially about bringing up your "Fake" friend that is black ..I guess anything to get me banned ..right? Why don't you go back to the "Versus" forum where you Moderate with the rest of the NoObs! And leave an honest black man alone ...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:08 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You live in Mickey Suttles Closet.

Shush, young one.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 03:16 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote