KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » KOTOR ep II

KOTOR ep II
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

KOTOR ep II

well you can continue the "wait" and countdown here

Old Post Sep 18th, 2002 09:27 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And at this rate ep. iii will be out first, darn it...

Looks increasingly likely there will be no multi-play. Poo. And after Neverwinter Nights did it so well as well!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 18th, 2002 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Seen ads for NN, but don't know any one that plays it.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2002 12:15 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Err... me... and the many, many people who bought it... it WAS number one in the charts, you know.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 19th, 2002 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i'll get NN too..and most probably..soon as i get that damn cable connection i've been promissed.... big grin ..kotor too..when it shows.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2002 07:27 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

So get it started...what's the countdown?????I believe the x-box KOTOR should be out in the Spring

Old Post Sep 20th, 2002 03:04 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

so very long...ok..let's say..150?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2002 07:48 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

*shrugs*
Ok so now I guess its 148

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2002 03:06 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

146 then.....BTW go here http://www.xbox.com/starwarskotorep...rsbackstory.htm
It's got the trailer too, but this is the backstory to Kotor

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 07:02 PM
Dexx
wingless

saw the trailer on it's home page some time ago...very kewl... 146

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 07:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I've been playing NN co-operatively over the last few days. It is EXCELLENT! Damn it, it would be AMAZING with KOTOR!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 11:15 PM
Julie
The Student

ha you'll just have to be patient Ush.
BTW I think that I'll only get KOTOR...I've given up on galaxies...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 03:32 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No no, don;t you see? Patient is no good because it looks like KOTOR will not be multi-player! AAARRRRGGGGGGGHHH!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 05:11 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

what do you mean not multi-player? madwhat's the point now then!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 07:31 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's terrible, isn't it?

I know it is a story focussed around one person, but they made that work fine in their earlier Baldur's Gate games, where you accepted the fact that one guy was the true 'hero' of the story, and the others were his friends, and all the central plot bits happened to that hero. That worked fine, so long as everyone was ok with it!

And the sub-games could be a problem, but you could have the hero guy doing those bits so long as the others were willing to wait- which I would be!

Baldur's Gate even had dream sequences for the hero, which he did alone, biut frankly they were actually entertaining for the others who could happily watch what was going on, with no responsbility, and laugh when the hero made mistakes- it wasn't their problem! They could always rescue him later...

It could be done, it should be done, but it damn well isn't going to be. Bah!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2002 10:42 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

not buying this then..not too fond of these type of games without multi.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2002 02:48 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i especialy like single player sw games. (jk2)..ofcourse i loved the multi too...but not better. We'll see bout kotor

Old Post Sep 27th, 2002 07:23 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, JKii had pretty poor multi-play.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 27th, 2002 07:38 PM
Dexx
wingless

i liked it....but i liked the sp better

Old Post Sep 29th, 2002 04:00 PM
Julie
The Student

KOTOR...not multiplayer....hmmm I suppose that's ok....I don't usually play in multiplayer modes anyway...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2002 10:32 PM