KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » New Novels should be....

New Novels should be....
Started by: Tom Gon Jinn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tom Gon Jinn

New Novels should be....

What do you want the next SW Novel to be about? I'd like an Old Republic/Jedi one.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2000 09:23 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Once Episode II comes out I would like a novel written about the events in between II and III simialar to what they did for Rouge Planet and Shadows of the Empire.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2000 10:16 PM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Same with me. One book or a trilogy could cover the 2-3 years between Ep2 and 3. You could have a good 3-4 series dedicated to the 10 years between Ep1-2. I still think it's interesting that after the success of Shadows no one has considered writing a book between SW's and ESB. It would include fleeing from Yavin, Ord Mantell and the touchdown at Hoth. Cool stuff could be thrown in involving Xizor, the Emperor and Jabba. Somebody has to write this book. I mean there are 2 years between SW's and ESB as opposed to the 6 months Shadows was fit into. Don't tell me that that Crystal crap was an excuse for filling in the gap either, it wasn't any good. I want a real novel.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2000 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Old thread revived...laughing out loud

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:34 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I know this is old as hell...but you gotta love the Rogue Squadron-type books big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Rogue Squadron all the way!
"Rogue Leader standing by."-Luke Skywalker/Wedge Antilles

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 03:02 AM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would like to see the era where exar kun and ulic qel droma existed novelized.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 02:47 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ninjaturtle
Purple Monkey Dishwasher

Definitely Rogue Squadran. I dont know about anyone else, but I love Corran Horn's character. I'd really like to see something about the time he spent at CorSec with Iella.

"I'm so glad the people of this planet like wave and shake hands."
"Why is that?"
"Well, what if their usual greeting for visiting dignitaries was to was to throw paint?"
"Point taken." -- Wes Janson, Starfighters of Adumar

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:43 AM
Click here to Send ninjaturtle a Private Message Find more posts by ninjaturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

that would be cool.....I still want to see post NJO though

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 06:39 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

Anything which takes place before NJO and after ROTJ but doesent star a super weapon.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 01:06 AM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Actually there are 2 books slated to be released before EP3.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 12:45 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

do tell.....most of these books might just be black holes for my money....but oh well....I'm gonna buy 'em anyway

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote