KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The pre-schoolers are the clones?

The pre-schoolers are the clones?
Started by: theEvilJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theEvilJedi

The pre-schoolers are the clones?

I heard this is why so many are needed for episode II.I sure hope there not.The clones should be the Stormtroopers or the Malondories not little kids.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2000 10:33 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

The pre-scoolers will most likley be young Jedi apprentices as that's what age they start training.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2000 08:48 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

The pre-schoolers are...

The Jawas.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2000 01:08 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

I think it would be interesting to see Anakin humbled by sitting in a Jedi training class with loads of 4 year olds.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2000 01:29 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

That would be funny and I would LMAO if that happened. To bad Anakin wouldn't be accepted anyway. The pre-schoolers being clones is the most assinine idea I ever heard of. I hope the clones are actual "clones" not a droid duplicated beyond control. Human clones might be dull, I am not sure, depends on the weapons and artillery that they are able to use. The Clone Wars best be an actual war and not a bunch of dinky side battles. I think it would be sweet if the clones were a mixture of humans and human-resembling species, such as Khommites and Kurtzen.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2000 05:12 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

I'd like to see the sith ally with the mandalorians. The mandalorians could then use their home planets to make the clone factories. Eventally the war would start after a jedi mission reveals clones are a reality and are building huge ships(star destroyers?) on Mandalore to combat the republic. I'd like to see the mandalorians(and their cool jedi killing tactics) fighting with thousands of clones who are humans with maybe 3-4 distinct faces. They would fight against thousands of republic aliens. Perhaps Thrawn or more likely Tarkin could lead the space attack against guys like Dodanna, Rieekan, Bel Iblis and Antillis. The ground assault would be lead by Sith/dark Jedi vs. the Jedi. It's here that we see Obi-Wan and Bail fighting side by side. Fett(not a mandalore) is featured prominantly, striking with his cool weapons during the midst of all the meyhem. He's unmasked(Jet Li!!) but takes up his masked appearence for ep3 after the Mandalorians are destroyed and he'sinjured in the battle and his face is disfigured, he makes a getawat by stealing Mandalorian armour. In the ending scenes of the huge battle Anakin turn violently, falling into some evil plot hatched by Palpy and carried out by his sith. We also see Dark Jedi vs. Jedi in awesome saber duels that take place within the factories. Ki-Adi gets fried by C'Baoth(the factoris dark guardian) and his force lightning. The new sith is killed by Ob1, but he is injured. Of course Palpatine controls both sides of the war his chancellor half pits the good guys against Sideous's bad guys. Either
way he wins. Christopher Lee plays an evil senator in cahoots with Palpatine, after the clones lose Palpatine blames Lee, uses him as a scapegoat and fries him with force lightning.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2000 06:24 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

As long as I'm doing some wishful thinking I think Jorus C'Boath should be sent with 2-3 other Jedi to investigate the rumors of cloning on Mandalore. They could call his mission the outbound flight project. Of course Thrawn shows up with bounty hunters and troops, killing all the Jedi but saving C'Baoths body for cloning. We see Thrawn arrive at the factories in the dark/ominous way Ob1/QG arrive at Nabbo. Thrawn is sent to relieve the space fleet commandere Moff Tarkin whao was just elected govenor of Coruscant(in a election controlled by Palpy). C'Boath dissapears only to reappear later as crazy Joruus C'Boath "The Guardian" of the cloning factories. The counsel tells Obi-Wan that Jorus was Qui-Gons master, then they send him and Anakin to find out about the clones. Those two succeed, return with the grave news and the war starts. It's both a Jedi mission with troops from opposing planets like Corellia, Alderaan(a few troops lead by Bail as the majotity are peaceful), Chandrilla, Calamari, Kashykk and other aliem planets. The whole idea of cloning and the War itself is heavily debated in the senate and it's here we first see Mothma vs.
Palpatine. Also Donald Sutherland(with a crazy white beard) as C'Boath and Gabriel Bryne(with glowing red eyes) as Thrawn.

and Gabriel Bryne as Thrawn(watch Bryne in End Of Days and imagine how cool he'd look with glowing red eye's leading an evil starfleet)!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2000 06:44 AM
Xizor

Anyone want to comment on my ideas?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2000 03:26 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

We would have to forget all the actual information on Thrawn, not all of it but most the exciting stuff anyways, because the Thrawn Trilogy wasn't written until well after the OT. Any comments on that.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2000 05:21 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xizor

Not True. Actual information on Thrawn in the time of the emperor is very sketchy. All we know is that he was a strategic genius, descriminated upon for being an alien and given the task of controlling the outer rim for the fledgling empire. He succeeded brilliantly and was the only alien given the title of Grand Admiral. One thing we do know is that Thrawn was in charge of killing C'Boath and his fellow Jedi on the out bound flight mission before the clone wars began. It would fit perfectly to have Thrawn kill Jorus and be part of the cloning of Joruus. Especially if they make Mandalore the place where the clone factories are, put the planet on the outer rim and have Thrawn in charge of defending it.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2000 05:35 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

The Thrawn Trilogy had all of his most famous events.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2000 11:47 PM
Xizor

I need to get around to reading the new Thrawn Trilogy. Especially since I've been campaining so hard for him to be in Ep2. Does it tell about events in Thrawns past that would conflict enough with the plot in the preqels to keep my man out of Ep2 and 3?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2000 02:22 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

It has the events of him taking command of the Empire and he and Joruus take part in a disastrous campaign against the Republic.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2000 08:01 AM
KJ
Sausages

Can we stop all this talk about books? There is a seperate forum for that.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2000 06:07 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Heh

Why did this topic go to this literature section?Saying the little kids that look like twins [hint hint] being the clones in episode II has nothing to do with Literature.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2000 03:02 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Re: Heh

King Jedi requested this get taken to the literature section, and it has more to do with literature than actual Ep. II Facts and/or predictions.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2000 03:19 PM
theEvilJedi

Heh it's my topic not King Jedi's so put it back.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2000 12:26 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

It did wander into the literary world. It wouldn't hurt to start a new subject in the Ep. II-III forum, just keep it relating to the episodes. They may have trailed off but you can always retrack the conversation on the orginial thought.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2000 11:26 AM
Xizor

Re: Unknownbountyhunters thrawn clains.

When I gave my long wish list on the clone wars you told me that my saying Thrawn's past was little known and sketchy was wrong. You then said his heroics were explained in his trilogy. I thought you meant the new books(Spector of the Past, Vision of the Future)but your response was about Heir to the Empire. I HAVE read the Heir to the Empire trilogy and it tells nothing more of Thrawn's past then what I wrote in my response. Do you know what they say about his past in those two new books? Because if they don't tell more of it what we now about Thrawn's past now would allow him to fit perfectly into Ep2.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2000 03:22 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Re: Unknownbountyhunters thrawn clains.

No, I haven't read those. I have gotten every Star Wars book from my town bookstore, so we obviously don't have it, I will order it of of borders.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2000 08:13 AM