KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Jedi Apprentice/Jedi Quest

Jedi Apprentice/Jedi Quest
Started by: GordonSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Jedi Apprentice/Jedi Quest

I read almost the entire series of these books several years ago, and want to know which individual stories everyone likes from this series. And do any of you out here like the newer Jedi Quest stories featuring pre-Episode II Obi Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker? smile

Old Post Apr 6th, 2003 04:20 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

To tell the truth, I haven't read too many of them...I usually wait until the library buys them..and that takes a long time...The ones that I have read were interesting....I read most of the Jedi Apprentice books.....I liked the one [SPOILER - highlight to read]: where Obi-wan decides to quit the jedi training so he can stay and help his new friends on Melida-Daan

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 03:56 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That was an excellent story, and was well written. The idea of a ruling planetary government made up of young people was a nice touch.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 03:59 AM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Yes it was....the story was my favorite for awhile....

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:02 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I really liked The Captive Temple and The Dangerous Rescue.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:05 AM
Julie
The Student

I sort of remember the Captive Temple...is that the one [SPOILER - highlight to read]: where that kid Bruck falls off a cliff and Obi's friend almost dies? if it is yes, that was a very good book

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:10 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That's the one. That plotline was carried over into the Deceptions book that was released as a Special Edition of the series towards the end of its run.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:12 AM
Julie
The Student

right...I remember Deceptions was one that I did read...I think I also read the second SE, but after that I stopped for awhile...maybe in the summer I'll buy some more of them just for a collection....after I go back to work

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:14 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

You're going to be a working girl,huh? Yeah, there is nothing I would like more than to work in some bookstore around here....oh and the second SE was also pretty good as I remember. Can't think of the name of it though....

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:17 AM
Julie
The Student

yeah I forget too....my collection is at home...if I were at home I could just glance over and tell you the title....
I like them b/c they're nice easy interesting reads

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:19 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

As opposed to 600 pages of the same novel!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:24 AM
Julie
The Student

yes well those are nice too...just nice in a different way....listen, I have to go now...I'll check in tomorrow...or well I guess that's later today

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:27 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Okay!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 04:28 AM
Julie
The Student

I'm back!...and I see that you have modified your avatar once again:-)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2003 11:44 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes, consider it as another regeneration. How are you?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 12:09 AM
Julie
The Student

Fine fine...a bit of a rough day...but the week is well on its way and I only have a month of school left....uh until summer school that is, but I'm happy...I will most likely do a bit of reading tonight...that school book, but the sooner I get that done the sooner I return to the fun stuff

Old Post Apr 8th, 2003 02:30 AM