KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Does Bane's being in The Clone wars mean Revan is canon?

Does Bane's being in The Clone wars mean Revan is canon?
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Does Bane's being in The Clone wars mean Revan is canon?

So we all know the story of the Sithari - some more than othera( cough Emperordmb cough lol still love ya bud) and we've recently seen him [SPOILER - highlight to read]: talk to yoda on the sith planet moraband in season 6 of TCW so we all know that he found the Holocron of Revan in Lehon and went on to destroy the brotherhood and create the rule of two based on Revan's views on the sith, does this mean Revan is canon due to this?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yellowfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bane's existence is canon, but we don't know his story other than that he created the ROT.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Yellowfin a Private Message Find more posts by Yellowfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CHAOS GRIZZLY
Bane's existence is canon, but we don't know his story other than that he created the ROT.

You make a pretty good point, still I couldn't help but wonder about this particular thing. *sigh* still im sure they won't discard revan entirely, if only to appease the - to quote you Jack, "Butthurt" of Kotor/TOR fans

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 06:02 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Revan is canon regardless via The Son.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan is canon regardless via The Son.

You claiming this ad infinitum doesn't make it true. The website says The Son received visions of Sith Lords past and future. Revan is not named as one of them.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 07:07 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Revan is named in a god damn different page as one who spoke to the Son.
The ability to speak fancy does not make you intelligent.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 07:10 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Where is Revan named, besides Filoni's commentary?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 07:12 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Nope, sadly no and they ****ed up Bane in Clone Wars, those disgusting ****ing bastards.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 07:14 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Revan is named in a god damn different page as one who spoke to the Son.
The ability to speak fancy does not make you intelligent.

where exactly did you He this from and can you provide a link to it?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 08:32 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I will once my starwars.com starts to work, because every damn website I load works besides the one I need to load. Is it just me having the issue, or no?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 08:34 PM
The_Tempest

You have lots of issues.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 09:04 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

I will once my starwars.com starts to work, because every damn website I load works besides the one I need to load. Is it just me having the issue, or no?

No I've actually been having trouble with the site, maybe the overload of people made crash? but yeah im having the same bloody thing happen to me.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 09:04 PM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Bane and His story is canon. Characters that appear in the clone wars or the movies, there EU backround is canon

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 09:59 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Nope. Bane is canon, but his books are not.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 10:40 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Old Post Apr 30th, 2014 12:16 AM
ares834

So Revan is not canon.

Good to know.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2014 12:46 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

laughing out loud

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2014 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Ah, Revan isn't canon, best thing to come out of this.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2014 01:07 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Old Post Apr 30th, 2014 01:15 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Tempest wanted to know where Revan is named on starwars.com, I gave him all the links.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2014 01:17 AM