KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What if Yoda went after Vader and Obi-Wan after the Emperor?

What if Yoda went after Vader and Obi-Wan after the Emperor?
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Abonis

What if Yoda went after Vader and Obi-Wan after the Emperor?

What would happened. Obi-Wan would surely have died, I don't even know if he would have lasted long. I think the Yoda vs Anakin would have been interesting though.

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 04:30 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

If Yoda had let Obi-Wan go after the Emperor he'd lose to Anakin because clearly he would be suffering brain damage.

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 04:45 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
If Yoda had let Obi-Wan go after the Emperor he'd lose to Anakin because clearly he would be suffering brain damage.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 06:18 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

How about if Yoda and Obi-Wan both went after Anakin, then both went after SSidious. Or even go after Sidious first and Anakin later. Wouldn't that have made more sense?

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
How about if Yoda and Obi-Wan both went after Anakin, then both went after SSidious. Or even go after Sidious first and Anakin later. Wouldn't that have made more sense?

Of corse it would've, but you were watching the Prequels, remember?

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 12:00 AM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: What if Yoda went after Vader and Obi-Wan after the Emperor?

Yes, what if?

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 01:13 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Nah. It would take too much time. They needed to hit the Emperor before he could truly solidify his grip on the galaxy.

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 02:54 AM
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Nah. It would take too much time. They needed to hit the Emperor before he could truly solidify his grip on the galaxy.

They couldn't of taken him out first?

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 04:35 AM
Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

They could've. Palpatine was the true threat. But they were idiots, so they split up.

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 09:53 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Palpatine would have been killed then they'd find and defeat anakin. And the sith would be destroyed but the empire might still be there and it might be ruled by Tarkin possibly

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 02:21 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ask Lucas.

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 02:46 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

I don't think Obi-wan would have been much help against the Emperor. He probably would have met the same fate as Windu's friends.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 12:59 PM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I think Obi-wan could last a good thirty seconds against Sidious in a duel. With Yoda by his side he could last longer.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 4th, 2014 01:08 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I think Obi-wan could last a good thirty seconds against Sidious in a duel. With Yoda by his side he could last longer.
Agreed.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 01:32 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by red8
I don't think Obi-wan would have been much help against the Emperor. He probably would have met the same fate as Windu's friends.

I guess that's the explanation we will have to stick to for it to make any sense.

But I still say Kenobi's distraction could give Yoda the fight. I mean let's not forget after Sidious blitzed Windu's "friends" Windu did win the fight. And he was the 2nd most Powerful Jedi. This is Yoda the most powerful Jedi. And even if Kenobi is just a little above those 3, that could easily help Yoda win the fight.

But I guess the Jedi just aren't true Jihadists like that. Lol

Old Post May 4th, 2014 02:37 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess that's the explanation we will have to stick to for it to make any sense.

But I still say Kenobi's distraction could give Yoda the fight. I mean let's not forget after Sidious blitzed Windu's "friends" Windu did win the fight. And he was the 2nd most Powerful Jedi. This is Yoda the most powerful Jedi. And even if Kenobi is just a little above those 3, that could easily help Yoda win the fight.

obi wan is equal to Kit Fisto and Saesee and Agen are a tier below

Old Post May 4th, 2014 02:58 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

If both Yoda and Kenobi went after the Emperor, the only thing that would really change is that Anakin would be free to become uber, and Obi-Wan would be dead, while Palpatine laughs at their idiocy.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 02:59 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea I hate yoda and obi wan because they killed clones

Old Post May 4th, 2014 02:59 PM
NTJack0
Ranger

Obi-Wan couldn't even last against Dooku 2 vs 1.

Sidious? Hah.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 12:55 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Emperordmb

As NTJack pointed out, Obi-Wan couldn't even last 10 seconds vs Dooku. Sidious would crush him with contemptible ease.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 12:57 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote