KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » ANyone reads/writes Fanfiction for Star Wars?

ANyone reads/writes Fanfiction for Star Wars?
Started by: The Merchant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Merchant

ANyone reads/writes Fanfiction for Star Wars?

I recently decided to write my own collection of short stories, I'm posting chapter 4 since it's not required to read the first 3 to read it, basically every 3 chapters is its own story:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/103901...-the-Dark-Lords

Hope you guys like it. Do note that my story contains homosexual relationships, the first 3 chapters actually have that as its main focus, so would this one.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2014 07:26 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Thanks for sharing it with us. You're a great writer and that was a very enjoyable story. I particularly liked Exar Kun unknowingly mocking the Death Star.

I love writing fanfiction for series I like although so far I've only written one story for Star Wars.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10190057/1/Second-Chance

I hope people like it.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2014 01:09 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

I write fanfiction, yet they are not available on the internet.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2014 05:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

On our outcast forum we have a section especially made for fanfiction

http://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.c...ars-fan-fiction

If you guys are interested just check it out or write a fanfic and post it there.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2014 05:32 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do on Star Wars fanon wiki

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2014 07:00 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WildBantha88
On our outcast forum we have a section especially made for fanfiction

http://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.c...ars-fan-fiction

If you guys are interested just check it out or write a fanfic and post it there.

not to 'plug' or 'advertise' our site but we go some pretty good fanfic writers, Bantha and emperordmb are really excellent SW Fanfic writers you guys should check em out! smile

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2014 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they are such good writers why don't they ****ing have a deal with mother****ing disney mickeymouse club house Walt satan disney MOTHER****IN niqqas at get a muthaluvin contract wit darth Lucas and sell ur soul for a million bucks

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 12:39 AM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

Originally posted by chilled monkey
I love writing fanfiction for series I like although so far I've only written one story for Star Wars.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10190057/1/Second-Chance

I hope people like it.

Wow, this was really good. I don't think I'll ever bother to play TOR, but I enjoyed this. Are you going to continue this story?

I'll have to read through the other links later.

Last edited by red8 on Jun 3rd, 2014 at 08:19 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 08:17 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

As Xtasy mentioned, I'm currently working on a fanfic, and I plan on starting the beginning of it this weekend.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 12:49 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Originally posted by PTforthewin
If they are such good writers why don't they ****ing have a deal with mother****ing disney mickeymouse club house Walt satan disney MOTHER****IN niqqas at get a muthaluvin contract wit darth Lucas and sell ur soul for a million bucks
And you're not 12?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 06:36 PM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by red8
Wow, this was really good. I don't think I'll ever bother to play TOR, but I enjoyed this. Are you going to continue this story?

I'll have to read through the other links later.

Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Yes, I'm planning to write another story that will continue on from this one. It won't be for a while yet, but I'll post a link here when I have it up.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 07:11 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

I'm reading through WildBantha's Dark Necros thing right now. Just finished the first post.

I have a complaint about the forum though. On my phone, the colors are black on grey/white and are easy to read. On my PC though, the colors are white on black. The white on black strains my eyes. Even light-grey on dark-grey (like it is on this forum) would be better better than white on black.

http://uxmovement.com/content/when-...ark-background/

http://ux.stackexchange.com/questio...er-for-the-eyes

The white text is the main problem for me. Is there any way to change those settings without registering and creating a user account?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2014 03:12 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm reading through WildBantha's Dark Necros thing right now. Just finished the first post.

I have a complaint about the forum though. On my phone, the colors are black on grey/white and are easy to read. On my PC though, the colors are white on black. The white on black strains my eyes. Even light-grey on dark-grey (like it is on this forum) would be better better than white on black.

http://uxmovement.com/content/when-...ark-background/

http://ux.stackexchange.com/questio...er-for-the-eyes

The white text is the main problem for me. Is there any way to change those settings without registering and creating a user account?

I doubt you can change it even with an account. You could always copy it, and paste it into a white text file though.

I fully encourage making an account however.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 17th, 2014 03:30 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

Necros isn't finished yet and im taking a little hiatus to consider where I want the story to go from where it is but thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2014 03:33 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth _Sadow1
Dark Lord of the Sith

I have some OC characters that my friends and I have created. Someday I will actually start writing short stories that feature the OCs we made. As you all can guess, Sadow is my OC.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2014 03:33 AM
Click here to Send Darth _Sadow1 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth _Sadow1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Yes, I'm planning to write another story that will continue on from this one. It won't be for a while yet, but I'll post a link here when I have it up.

And here it is:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/106538...by-Fire-and-Ice

I hope people like it.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 12:48 AM
chilled monkey

Here is a link to my latest Star Wars fanfic:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/110925...scue-from-Hutta

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 01:43 AM
red8

And here it is:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/106538...by-Fire-and-Ice

I hope people like it.

Just finished reading this one. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I like how you're keeping Kory from being overpowered. She's lifting pots and pebbles rather than having world-destroying TK. I imagine that she will slowly grow more powerful the farther along this gets.

The conflict between Kory and Ward was done well. The fight against the flesh-raiders was also good. My only complaint is that Kory seemed to breeze through her Hoth mission. Perhaps there should have been more of a struggle against Valon or the troops that tried to capture her. And perhaps she should have had a little more difficulty with keeping the Republic's morale from withering away.

Overall, great job. Can't wait to read the next chapter you posted!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 03:05 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Thinking about writing one, myself

Not sure on what era though, Vitiate's era has a lot to work with, but I like the idea of an undiscovered Sith sect during the Rebellion.

Not sure.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 03:12 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

Originally posted by carthage
Thinking about writing one, myself

Not sure on what era though, Vitiate's era has a lot to work with, but I like the idea of an undiscovered Sith sect during the Rebellion.

Not sure.

It could be interesting. Lot's of EU and Canon characters to work with.

If I had enough free time and if I was a better writer, I would probably write a story taking place several centuries after Return of the Jedi. I'd like a clean slate rather than working within the framework of an era created by somebody else.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 03:57 AM