KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Is Talzin Feral and Savage's mother

Is Talzin Feral and Savage's mother
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Abonis

Is Talzin Feral and Savage's mother

Talzin really cares for Maul, yet she has little care for Savage and none for Feral. Are they perhaps not her biological children, or are they the gay or retarded sons that she wants nothing to do with.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

She didn't seem to give a shit about Feral. She was willing to help Savage though.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 11:30 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Barely. She used him as a tool to find Maul, and to help Ventress. She doesn't care too much for him.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Please tell me Mauls real name isn't Feral. Please.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys

No Feral was Savage's brother. The one Ventress and Talzi made him kill to prove his loyalty to them.

But that does make me wonder what Maul's real name is.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Aug 8th, 2014 at 12:11 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Aug 8th, 2014 at 12:15 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 12:10 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Lol, I forgot Savage had another brother.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 12:14 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

Maul's name is likely Maul, because Talzin refers to him as such.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 12:20 AM
Q99

Dark siders generally do not make good parents.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Maul's name is likely Maul, because Talzin refers to him as such.

That's really weird though, as Sidious always gives them his own Sith name. It's not like he called Dooku and Skywalker- Darth Dooku and Darth Anakin.

But I realize there was reason to hide Dooku's Sith identity. Not sure if it was important to hide Skywalker's.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 10:09 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
That's really weird though, as Sidious always gives them his own Sith name. It's not like he called Dooku and Skywalker- Darth Dooku and Darth Anakin.

But I realize there was reason to hide Dooku's Sith identity. Not sure if it was important to hide Skywalker's.

I think part of the appeal of a Darth name is you don't have to worry about any old reputation. Anakin doesn't want to be 'that guy who used to be a Jedi,' he wants to be Darth Vader.

Maul grew up on an isolated planet with no space ports. Precisely no-one knew him before he became a darth... plus, hey, he was raised from a fairly young age by Sids.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 11:43 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote