KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Darth Krayt Respect Thread

Darth Krayt Respect Thread
Started by: Marco1907

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

Darth Krayt Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I have a good bit of material to add to this, if you want me to find it I can PM them to you.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Sep 20th, 2014 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 09:13 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I have some material to add to this, if you want me to find it I can PM them to you.

Yeah, why not smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Q99 might also be a good person to consult about this.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Great work Erkan

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 11:09 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

thumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 01:15 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Nice link. Most things i was unaware of.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 02:05 AM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

This is just off the top of my head, but:

First off--I'd remove some of the content in the thread. The panels of Sing killing Mikel and Sharad, the panels showcasing Anakin and A'Sharad (Excluding the one where they battle), as well as the panels with A'Sharad and the Vong/"Born of Darth Krayt"/etc. as it detracts from the thread.

Secondly, I'd add this to his victory over Sing:

“Padawan A’Sharad Hett—who nursed the pain of his father’s death—beat her [Aurra] badly in single combat. Sing slunk away to fight another day.”

-New Essential Guide to Characters

Also, instead of the panel you currently have concerning Krayt and the Vong, I strongly suggest adding the panel where it describes the Vong *enhancing* his body, before the insertion of the Coral Seeds.

In the category of strength feats, I'd include how Krayt punched holes in Abeloth with his bare hands in Apocalypse.

In the category of TP feats, I'd add his communication with the First Wyyrlok from his stasis chamber, as well as when he invoked a vision of his return upon all Sith in the galaxy. Also, during War he summoned illusions to turn Cade to his cause.

For lightning, I'd add how he injured Abeloth with his FL, otherwise you've got it covered.

Also make sure you note that his feat against Cade that you classified as Lightning was actually Dark Transfer--An ability that combines lightning with shatterpoint to either heal or kill those who he touches with his hand. Also include the fact that he knows Essence Transfer.

And here's a couple quotes to support your thread:

Krayt is one of the most powerful and famous Sith Lords in history:

"Still, Humans make up the bulk of the Sith. The natural chaos of their emotions is capable of producing the warping passion necessary to create a Sith Lord. Many of the most powerful, terrifying, and notorious Sith Lords through history have been Human or near-Human, including Exar Kun, Darth Bane, Darth Sidious, Darth Vader, and Darth Krayt.”

-Behind the Threat: The Sith

Krayt is Luke's dark counterpart on the Throne of Balance:

"No one whose help you want," Jacen said. "That's the dark man I saw on the Throne of Balance.”

-FOTJ: Apocalypse

I have more stuff, but I cant recall them from the top of my head, or I don't have the quotes(Like the one where Jacen implies Krayt is stronger than Luke. I'll look through Apocalypse and see if I can find it). If you need scans for any of the panels I reccomended, I can snag them for you.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Sep 21st, 2014 at 03:57 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 03:54 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

I will add these, thanks. However I don't remember the part where Krayt uses force lightning to Abeloth and TP feat with Wyyrlok. If you can show that parts, I can add.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 11:08 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marco1907
I will add these, thanks. However I don't remember the part where Krayt uses force lightning to Abeloth and TP feat with Wyyrlok. If you can show that parts, I can add.

The TP feat with Wyyrlok is already in your thread, just not classified as a TP feat. Check the born of Darth Krayt section's second page.

I'll go get the thing with Abeloth. Krayt shoots his lightning in her face.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 03:39 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Didn't Krayt defeat Antares Draco in a duel? Q mentioned that a while back.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 07:30 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Nope. Cade might have.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 07:47 PM
Q99

Indeed, Krayt beat down Cade, but has never fought Draco.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote