KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Revan's Greatest Insults

Revan's Greatest Insults
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Revan's Greatest Insults

This thread is dedicated to Revan's insults. Feel free to post any. Here are some from 3.0:

"I should have known the Empire's lapdogs would find their way to Rishi, try to seek me out. You're wasting your time."

"Theron Shan's fate doesn't matter. Neither does yours. I'm changing the fate of the galaxy itself."

"I understand how you might see it that way from your narrow point of view.

"Too bad you won't be around to see the results for yourself. Actually, I doubt I'll ever see you again. "

"I suppose I shouldn't expect a mere soldier to understand the bigger picture."

"You hide behind pointless chatter. Death will come for you, no matter how sarcastically you face it."

"Then you are blind to the truth as well."

"I'm not one of your pathetic bounties. Too much is at stake."

"You're impossible."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"You're so naive, Wrath. You don't even begin to comprehend what I've become."

"Bring as many fools as you like. You won't stop what must be done!"

"You understand nothing!"

"You are all fools!"

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 06:46 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was hoping this would be a thread where we get to insult Revan.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 06:51 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The best one is called Shadows of Revan.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 06:53 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
I was hoping this would be a thread where we get to insult Revan.
I will make the thread

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 07:07 PM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Nephthys
The best one is called Shadows of Revan.

laughing that's hilarious.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 07:14 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Pretty laem you have me on ignore yet post on my topics.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Greatest insult from Delta-38 in FR "Bon sang !" XD
If you have read that's Insult from Revan.

""I should have known the Empire's lapdogs would find their way to Rishi, try to seek me out. You're wasting your time."

"Theron Shan's fate doesn't matter. Neither does yours. I'm changing the fate of the galaxy itself." "

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 07:41 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The greatest joke is the fact Revan's ships blew up portions of the Lehon temple, and that Bane collapsed nothing but randomly strewn piles of rock. Yeah, everyone insult Revan and roast him with comments-but at the end of the day there is nothing impressive about Bane knocking down rocks with nexus energy

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 07:42 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage
The greatest joke is the fact Revan's ships blew up portions of the Lehon temple, and that Bane collapsed nothing but randomly strewn piles of rock. Yeah, everyone insult Revan and roast him with comments-but at the end of the day there is nothing impressive about Bane knocking down rocks with nexus energy
Lmfao

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 07:44 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Tbh, none of the listed insults are particularly witty. Ant, wtf?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 09:20 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 09:26 PM
The_Tempest

Such an emotionally potent scene.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 09:28 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

My favorite part was when Sidious died.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 09:29 PM
The_Tempest

He lives on in all of us.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 09:32 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He comes out of me when I use the restroom

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 09:33 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

LMFAO

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 09:33 PM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by carthage
He comes out of me when I use the restroom

To make room for other men to be inside you, I'm sure.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 09:35 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I'm not sure what fecal matter has to do with procreation with males. Maybe you can explain that one to me, seeing how all of you're posts are related to#Titilation or explaining your various states of arousal to Sidious.

But I'm very certain that Me after a bowl of gumbo >>>>>>>>>> DE Sidious.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 09:40 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Carthage with medium difficulty only because it's DE.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

thumb up

#Tempestismad

Old Post Nov 26th, 2014 09:44 PM