KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Jedi who abuse Telekinesis

Jedi who abuse Telekinesis
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Jedi who abuse Telekinesis

The Sith generally speaking abuse and apply telekinesis more brutally than their lightsider counterparts. But on occasion we see a Jedi who whether in defense of someone or becoming unhinged us TK to devastate enemies. What are some of the most violent or intense examples of Jedi who've beaten others back with telekinesis? Was it within their morals to utilize it or was it a one off showing?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 09:18 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Satele Shan on Alderaan. Can't think of too many others off the top.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 09:22 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Yeah. Jedi really do not abuse TK on principle. Well, unless you count Galen Marek (he considered himself a Jedi).

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 09:29 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He referred to himself as a Jedi prior to boarding the Death star in the TFU 1 novel iirc.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 09:30 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Barsen'thor. The various descriptions describe her a ripping opponents apart with telekinetic waves.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 10:17 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

That dude in TFU who created robots out of piles of junk and animated them with the force.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 10:23 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Barsen'thor. The various descriptions describe her a ripping opponents apart with telekinetic waves.

Woah, when?

Were the people he/she tore up force sensitive?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 10:28 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It's just in her class descriptions. "Distorting reality and moving massive waves of energy that tear apart a Sage's enemies" "The Jedi Consular fights with an open conduit for the Force; manipulating massive forces to disable or even destroy their enemies. " etc

So maybe you could qualify all Consulars in this.

I was also going to suggest Aryn Leneer, but then I remembered that she preferred to beat Sith to death with her bare hands. >:]

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 11:19 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by ILS
Satele Shan on Alderaan. Can't think of too many others off the top.

Because she were pissed off....
Luke too use TK when he is pissed of.
Anakin too.....

Kypp duron.
Streen....

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Ces techniques refirent surface avec le Nouvel Ordre Jedi. Le Grand Maître Luke Skywalker ne s'en servait qu'occasionnellement, en créant des nuages de poussière pour se dissimuler par exemple, mais certains de ses élèves faisaient preuve d'une grand maîtrise. Kyp Durron parvint ainsi à rediriger un éclair pour détruire un léviathan sur Corbos, tandis que son camarade Streen faisait preuve d'une affinité naturelle avec le vent. Il s'en servit par exemple sous l'influence d'Exar Kun pour tenter de supprimer son propre maître, ou sur Corbos où il déclencha une tempête pour déstabiliser un autre léviathan.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by Tzeentch
That dude in TFU who created robots out of piles of junk and animated them with the force.

The mad Jedi on Raxus prime???

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 07:48 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Cade abuses TK sometimes.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Originally posted by Stigma
Yeah. Jedi really do not abuse TK on principle. Well, unless you count Galen Marek (he considered himself a Jedi).
Good thing we ignore him entirely.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 02:32 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by NTJack0
Good thing we ignore him entirely.

Real man don't use ignore button.
I'm a real man *****.
(Image of a rambo like stéréotype like duke nukem, etc etc. with the classic anti tank sheel pec and bullet proof muscle.)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 08:43 AM
Raptor22

This is from the period in the njo where jacen stops using the force entirely. He's on his way to rescue his mom who he finds being tortured to death by the vong and decides its a good time to start using it again.

Staring the warmaster fully in the face, jacen dived into the magnificent depth. The galaxy spun and tipped around him.

Seemingly at the galaxy's very edge, the black robbed priestess raised her hands.

Jacen stepped over leia and raised his own. Power flowed through him, around him and inside him.

A decorative iron sconce flew off the wall, piercing one crab-harp with a spang. A chair slid past the warmaster. The alien gave it only a glance, but it struck his door guard broadside, toppling him.

From another corner several massive equipment lockers rose into the air. Leias focus cooker floated, hovered a moment, and then joined the spinning vortex with jacen and leia at the center.

Finally, leia's massive desk started to slide. It struck the befuddled warmaster, knocking him toward the north window. Jacen half saw one musician fall, struck by the same sailing wall sconce that had pierced his compatriots crab harp.
Near the door, someone shouted, Jacen.
The warmaster sprang toward him.

He felt the force bring the desk back around. He heard the satisfying crunch of armored scales. The warmaster tumbled out the window. The priestess and her remaining harper lay twitching on the stone floor, plainly stunned.

-The Unifying Force

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 12:08 AM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Revanchiste
The mad Jedi on Raxus prime???
Yeah.

He was apparently a bit of a huge badass.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 12:11 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote