KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The force awakens will be as bad as the prequals?

The force awakens will be as bad as the prequals?
Started by: RexCloneWarsMVS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RexCloneWarsMVS
Believer of Jesus

The force awakens will be as bad as the prequals?

Look at the episode 1 trailer, it looked so ****ing cool, then what happened... Force awakens trailer looks cool, then what happens? Shite..

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 01:13 AM
Click here to Send RexCloneWarsMVS a Private Message Find more posts by RexCloneWarsMVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I didn't hate the prequels, so...

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 01:45 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

George Lucas is a hack writer who can't make a good plot worth shit. Abrams is also a hack writer, but he makes decent popcorn plots. It's going to be a stupid movie, but at least entertaining.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 01:57 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

I don't get why people hate e prequels. They were amazing. Had the best action scenes that demonstrate lightsaber combat, and force powers. While it had its downsides what movies don't. IMO the prequels were better than the original trilogy.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 02:27 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

The only movie of the prequels that sucked to me was Phantom Menace. Attack of the Clones wasn't bad, barring the Anakin/Padme scenes, and Revenge is honestly my second favourite after Empire.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 03:13 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

ROTS was a good movie, the other two sucked. But yeah they should be better overall imo

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 03:30 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RexCloneWarsMVS
Believer of Jesus

In all honestly I think Dave should continue making animated Star Wars series's the clone wars redeemed the prequals, season 2 of rebels looks promising, if the sequal trilogy turns out to suck ass, Dave filoni should make a redeeming animated series.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 03:51 AM
Click here to Send RexCloneWarsMVS a Private Message Find more posts by RexCloneWarsMVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kosmos Supreme

RoTS was good
AoTC and TPM were kinda meh (although AoTC felt more star wars)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 04:27 AM
Click here to Send Kosmos Supreme a Private Message Find more posts by Kosmos Supreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I didn't hate the prequels, so...

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
MO the prequels were better than the original trilogy.

Originally posted by Trocity
The only movie of the prequels that sucked to me was Phantom Menace. Attack of the Clones wasn't bad, barring the Anakin/Padme scenes, and Revenge is honestly my second favourite after Empire.

Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
RoTS was good
AoTC and TPM were kinda meh (although AoTC felt more star wars)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 05:21 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Threads for discussing the new films are in the Episode I-III area (please check the sticky at the top of the SW areas).

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2015 08:23 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote