KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 3 worst KMC SW trolls

Top 3 worst KMC SW trolls
Started by: JKBart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Top 3 worst KMC SW trolls

Top 3 worst trolls that happened to SW boards on KMC.

By worst, I also mean the best = the best people in the art of trolling are also the worst events that happened to the forums. You get the idea.

You first since I'm pretty new.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:00 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

You.

That's pretty much it. Everybody else is a pretty shitty troll tbh.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:01 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Zzzz...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:01 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

1. Tempest
2. Carthage
3. You

That's an easy one.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:02 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Lol @ carthage being a successful troll.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:03 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

There was a time when carthage's Bane threads used to make DMB bust a gasket.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:03 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

DMB sent secret PMs to two people about how Carthage is making him consider suicide, he can't stand him, he can't look at KMC without fear of seeing him post a new thread/post, he feels cringe'y browsing the forums because of his presence etc.

Definitely successfulsmile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:05 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Really? Pretty impressive tbh.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:06 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He did write about killing me and Intrepid according to Ant lmao

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:06 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

I underestimated you carth. Please accept my humblest apologies.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:07 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Apology not accepted ****

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:08 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

As successful as you have been, Tempest is still the most powerful troll KMC will likely ever see.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:10 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Tempest is not a troll, he's so brilliant that his thought patterns seem like but a whirling vortex of entropy to lesser mortals like yourself.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:11 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Alright then. Rethinking this.

Tempest.
JKBart.
carthage.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:11 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Brilliant isn't exactly the word for the sheer amount of mental retardation his post about Kas'im beating Sidious in a duel evokes

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:13 AM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

why the fugg me lol

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:13 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Tempest is not a troll, he's so brilliant that his thought patterns seem like but a whirling vortex of entropy to lesser mortals like yourself.

That's the best kind of troll. The kind who doesn't need to try, and who's meer speech can anger the most sane and levelheaded of people. There's a reason most of the forum claims legitimacy from his tutelage. We should all aspire to be as annoying.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:14 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

JKBart
Quanchi
Intrepid

No particular order. Runners up are redpill and (not so) chilled monkey.

carthage was only ever positive influence an kmc

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:14 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
JKBart
Quanchi
Intrepid

No particular order. Runners up are redpill and (not so) chilled monkey.

carthage was only ever positive influence an kmc

Quanchi isn't a troll though.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:15 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

ILS for the Don't Mind Boba campaign

Old Post Apr 12th, 2016 01:15 AM