KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Most Esoteric Force Powers

Most Esoteric Force Powers
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Most Esoteric Force Powers

Here we can list the most esoteric displays of the Force we've seen. No rituals (I might make a separate thread for that one), just something that can be accomplished at a finger's click.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2016 06:40 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I'll start us off with Phase and Mnemotherapy, which only have like, two users in all of SW history.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2016 06:41 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Midichlorian manipulation
Flow walking
Castila's thing with machines
Shatterpoint
Prob some other random shit Luke does

Old Post Apr 25th, 2016 06:45 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Callista Ming's machine thing is actually Essence Transfer.

Midi-chlorian manipulation only has about three users, so it's definitely worth mentioning.

Flow-walking has more, but it's still very rare. That reminds me of Force-walking, which I believe is a very rare technique.

Shatterpoint isn't exactly common, but there's like ten known practitioners, so that's not exactly one of the most esoteric powers we've ever seen.

Dark Transfer only has two or three users as well. That needs to be mentioned.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2016 06:48 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Darkshear.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2016 08:09 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

That's a good one.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2016 09:22 AM
Darth Abonis

Blood Trail

Old Post May 1st, 2016 12:49 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Skull Lightning, I think only Windu mastered channeling regular Lightning through the skull

pic

(please log in to view the image)

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:20 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Looks like Snoke.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:28 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol Snoke=Windu confirmed

He saw the fall of the old Republic
Skull pretty similar

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:35 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JKBart
Skull Lightning, I think only Windu mastered channeling regular Lightning through the skull

pic

False, Vader mastered it to an even greater degree:

Old Post May 1st, 2016 01:51 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by SunRazer

Midi-chlorian manipulation only has about three users, so it's definitely worth mentioning.

Who's the third?

Old Post May 1st, 2016 02:23 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plagueis I guess, he rediscovered it in Prequel era after Valkorion and Revan

Old Post May 1st, 2016 02:29 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Who's the third?

I think he's counting Tenebrous.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 1st, 2016 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Who was incapable of Midichlorian Manipulation. That's why he invented Maxi-Chlorians, if I'm not mistaken.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 02:58 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

The Dark/Darksight, I really wish the Sorcerers of Rhand were expanded upon a lot more.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 03:27 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Deadly Sight.

Force Destruction.

Wall of Light.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 08:55 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Sever Force and Teleportation are also up there.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 09:11 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surviving being cut in half eek!

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 09:56 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Midi-chlorian manipulation is surely the most esoteric, we can be sure that only Plagueis ever fully mastered it.

EDIT: No rituals, I guess Force phantoms can be discounted then.

Last edited by Beniboybling on May 2nd, 2016 at 10:13 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote