KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Massive Exar Kun telepathy feat.

Massive Exar Kun telepathy feat.
Started by: AncientPower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Massive Exar Kun telepathy feat.

quote:
"Help!"

"No one will help you, no one even knows."

"But your ship! Energy blasts! Scanners!"

"All went unnoticed, my unfortunate friend. With the dark side I blinded every scanning technician in Cinnagar. They all watched me land and wipe out your little docking bay, and not one of them batted an eye!"

"Who.. are you?"

"I? Soon, I shall be the man who conquered this planet, the man who rules the galaxy. But for this moment, I am the man who murdered you."
- Docking bay staff and Exar Kun, Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith Audio Drama CD #2

Noting that Cinnagar is a city covering half a planet, with docking bays and scanning towers across the entire city.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Last edited by AncientPower on Jul 12th, 2016 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 03:13 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

I dunno what's more impressive, the showing, or the fact you endured the Audio Drama's to get it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

They're nowhere near as bad as others I've listened to.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 03:22 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Nice.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 03:39 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Eh.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:28 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Impressive.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:30 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

AP you and atrocity are the only two people I respect on this forum.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 04:47 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Impressive.

Indeed, the sheer size and scope of the city, half of the surface of the planet, makes it incredibly impressive.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 06:36 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I just checked some sources, Force and Destiny: Nexus of Power states that the population of Empress Teta(Cinnagar) is 310,000,000,000. The sheer amount of technicians that would work across the city is insane, and Kun blinded them all.

Last edited by AncientPower on Jul 12th, 2016 at 06:51 AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 06:46 AM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

ayy lmao

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 07:29 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Pretty good. Goes in hand with the TK feat to establish Kun as a powerhouse smile

*waits for the flak*

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 07:30 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Again: he's better than Revan. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 08:25 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by AncientPower
They're nowhere near as bad as others I've listened to.
Speaking of that, has anyone ever listened to the Revan audiobook? Yikes!

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 09:00 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by SunRazer
Pretty good. Goes in hand with the TK feat to establish Kun as a powerhouse smile

*waits for the flak*

Honestly, how many others have TP domination on the scale of millions, if not billions?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 10:43 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by AncientPower
Honestly, how many others have TP domination on the scale of millions, if not billions?

Palpatine smile

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 10:45 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Again: he's better than Revan. smile

smile

I'm still half expecting context to bring this down, but otherwise this is pretty impressive. Not on the level of Palpatine's TP, but good nonetheless.

Btw remember when Ant was masturbating to Darth Revan explicitly needing a nexus to dominate the crew of some ships?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 10:52 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by SunRazer
Palpatine smile

Well, that's an obvious one, but besides him?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 11:26 AM
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what kind of numbers are we talking here?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 11:49 AM
Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

We have no solid numbers, but every scanner technician in a city hub of trade route traffic containing 310,000,000,000 people. A lot, in other words.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 11:52 AM
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

Estimates?

100,000 - 1 million?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 11:56 AM
Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote