KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The Force and Balancing it

The Force and Balancing it
Started by: darthbane77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthbane77

The Force and Balancing it

Across the mythos there are many mentions of balancing the Force, whether it's using the "Force in balance" like Revan, or "bringing balance" like the prophecy of the Chosen One. But I don't think the Force can ever be truly "balanced", why is that you might wonder? The Jedi and the Sith is why. The Jedi or the Sith are always in power, when the Jedi are in power the light side has more sway over the Force, and vice verse with the Sith in power. In order for the Force to achieve any kind of true balance, the Jedi and Sith cannot exist, people cannot use the Force. The job of keeping balance belonged to the Ones, who failed miserably at their job during the Clone Wars when they all died, throwing the Force even more out of whack. So bottom line, in order for the Force to be in perfect balance, it cannot be used by any party or person. Otherwise, one side or the other will attain more power than its opposite. Feel free to share your opinions.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 07:56 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

It's always going to be used, even if the Jedi/Sith are gone forever. Some guy on a backend world would be hailed as some high god to his people, or be feared due to them using a power that can't be understood.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

I know, I'm just saying that in order for the Force to ever be truly balanced that nobody can use it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:00 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthbane77
I know, I'm just saying that in order for the Force to ever be truly balanced that nobody can use it.

Which is literally impossible.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

I'm not saying it isn't impossible, I'm just saying is all. People in the mythos constantly go on and on about the Force needs to be balanced, when they don't realize that bringing balance to the Force isn't possible.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:02 PM
Darth Abonis

Balanced hmmm. A good question this is

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote