KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » "How Would This Battle Go?"

"How Would This Battle Go?"
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

"How Would This Battle Go?"

In this thread, propose a match up between two or more characters and discuss the various intricacies of how it would play out, beyond simply who is better and who wins. The battle can have a clear winner.

This is just a way of discussing fights that would be interesting to see play out even if there's a clear enough winner.

Feel free to go as far as to write your own version of the fight.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 02:56 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

INB4 Bane dies

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 02:58 PM
Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

So basically writing fanfiction fights?

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 03:07 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

If ya like.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 03:13 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

I can dig it.

Ferus Olin midway into his Darkside training vs The Grand Inquisitor and a squad of stormtroopers.

The GI fearing for his position attempts to assassinate Olin. He has a squad of stormtroopers at his back. How does the fight go down?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 03:19 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Ferus Olin uses a massive outburst of telekinesis, manifested in pure rage, to sweep aside the Clone Troopers then attacks his enemy with viciousness. The Grand Inquisitor's experienced gaze gets filled with a blur of motion as Ferus simply decided to win, emptying himself of compassion, but filling himself up on rage.

Suddenly, Ferus' fierce weapon pierces the Grand Inquisitor...

Am I doing it? You said to write fanfiction, and I'm trying to make it as shitty sounding as possible. thumb up

Anyways, Krayt's in the bathroom taking a nice, hot shower; suddenly a naked Savage stebs into the tub and asks: "Do you need help scrubbing?" Krayt, being the feggit homophobe he is, one-shots Savage with lightning. But since he's covered in water, he gets fried to a crisp by the lightning as well. Then Maul steps in, sees his brother's dead and goes full-rage mode like he did against Sidious.

So an injured Krayt vs an enraged Maul, they're both naked and fight with bath towels on a slippery floor. Who wins?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 03:37 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Well. There's also good fanfiction. I guess the quality depends on how good of a writer you are. If that's the best you can do...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 03:39 PM
MythLord
Diamond

You assuming I legitimately care about writting flipping fanfiction is cute. thumb up

Still nice to see your salt is being thrown around all over the place.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 03:42 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MythLord
You assuming I legitimately care about writting flipping fanfiction is cute. thumb up

Still nice to see your salt is being thrown around all over the place.

Well, if you don't care about writing it why take part in this thread at all?

I'm not really salty about it actually. Just confused what your intentions here are if you're not even going to bother to take it seriously.

Edit: Like legitimately, this is an interesting thread concept and could be pretty useful as most of us don't ever elaborate in actual threads. It could really help to allow many of us to express opinion we wouldn't in normal threads.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 03:44 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Because I was mocking you... I know you have a hard time understanding stuff, Syn, but c'mon you can do this: Why would I, someone who despises most fanfics, be here writting a fanfic that you suggested?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 03:46 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Because I was mocking you... I know you have a hard time understanding stuff, Syn, but c'mon you can do this: Why would I, someone who despises most fanfics, be here writting a fanfic that you suggested?

Cause I don't really care to know the details of your life and thus was unaware you despised fanfiction? :/

And you don't really need to think of it as a fanfic, it's honestly just a bit of creative writing.

But if you really don't care I just don't see a point in you continuing to bum around in this thread. For you or anybody else.

Last edited by UCanShootMyNova on Aug 18th, 2016 at 03:57 PM

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 03:52 PM
Vixas

Well now, I consider myself a decent writer. If someone could give me a decent match-up, I'll see what I can do.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 05:23 PM
Click here to Send Vixas a Private Message Find more posts by Vixas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Cause I don't really care to know the details of your life and thus was unaware you despised fanfiction? :/

And you don't really need to think of it as a fanfic, it's honestly just a bit of creative writing.

But if you really don't care I just don't see a point in you continuing to bum around in this thread. For you or anybody else.

Despite me stating it several times in Hangout calls, to you directly no less. thumb up No need to act innocent.

Creative writting, huh? I can see what I can do then...

Originally posted by Vixas
Well now, I consider myself a decent writer. If someone could give me a decent match-up, I'll see what I can do.

Anyways, Krayt's in the bathroom taking a nice, hot shower; suddenly a naked Savage stebs into the tub and asks: "Do you need help scrubbing?" Krayt, being the feggit homophobe he is, one-shots Savage with lightning. But since he's covered in water, he gets fried to a crisp by the lightning as well. Then Maul steps in, sees his brother's dead and goes full-rage mode like he did against Sidious.

So an injured Krayt vs an enraged Maul, they're both naked and fight with bath towels on a slippery floor. Who wins?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 05:48 PM
Vixas

Despite me stating it several times in Hangout calls, to you directly no less. thumb up No need to act innocent.

I said a decent match-up, not a MYTHic one.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:09 PM
Click here to Send Vixas a Private Message Find more posts by Vixas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be insulting but I barely remember the conversations we had.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:11 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Alright, alright... Mara Jade with Orbalisk armor(assume she can withstand it) versus Darth Cognus?

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:11 PM
UCanShootMyNova

We're assuming Cognus in her prime?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:12 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Ferus Olin uses a massive outburst of telekinesis, manifested in pure rage, to sweep aside the Clone Troopers then attacks his enemy with viciousness. The Grand Inquisitor's experienced gaze gets filled with a blur of motion as Ferus simply decided to win, emptying himself of compassion, but filling himself up on rage.

Suddenly, Ferus' fierce weapon pierces the Grand Inquisitor...

Am I doing it? You said to write fanfiction, and I'm trying to make it as shitty sounding as possible. thumb up

LMAO

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:18 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

Syndi's been abusing the drugs as of late wolf, you should go easy on him.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
We're assuming Cognus in her prime?

Half-way there, so rivalling Zannah.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 06:26 PM