KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Lucien Draay wank.

Lucien Draay wank.
Started by: AncientPower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Lucien Draay wank.

quote:
While he certainly won't outfight Lord Vader or Darth Bane, Draay is capable of putting up a good fight.
- Knights of the Old Republic Roleplaying Game Preview 2

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:11 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Thank you for this bandage fegit.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:15 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Link?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:16 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thankgod. I love Draay.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:17 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Link?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:33 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:35 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WIZARDS OF THE ****ING COAST!

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Note this preview is considered content for the Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition media. So laugh all day long, it's Legends canon under the RPG umbrella.

Last edited by AncientPower on Sep 10th, 2016 at 02:39 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:36 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Is it just me who seems to notice authors and apparently some sourcebooks view or at least maybe act as if Darth Vader and Darth Bane are peers?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:39 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

LMAO.

I brought this very thing up about a minute ago.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:39 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

I have him as an avatar for my character sheet in a Saga Edition campaign. Dude's cool as hell. His jedi outfit is by far the best in the mythos.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:40 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It's non canon and is talking about game mechanics. :/

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:44 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Serious balls it takes to make that username with the Tenebrous haters around here. I applaud you

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:45 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

It's considered a web enhancement for Saga Edition, the game mechanics came before said sentence, not as part of them.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:46 AM
ares834

It's a preview for upcoming miniatures... It not some canonical web enhancement unless you have more proof.

And that line is a continuation about how Lucien Draay is the "best "beatstick" available to the Old Republic faction." Just as the whole paragraph is.

Last edited by ares834 on Sep 10th, 2016 at 02:56 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:50 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
^ Serious balls it takes to make that username with the Tenebrous haters around here. I applaud you

I also applaud your courage to make that custom title, hehe.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:56 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

There's an entire section for his sheet referring to how the same character applies in the Sage Edition Rulebook. I've been playing Saga Edition for ten years, I think I'd know the difference. erm

The game mechanics end with how the only two with a higher defence skill is Count Dooku and Darth Revan. Then it finishes off stating that he's not outfighting Lord Vader or Darth Bane. It always does that, to give a clear picture of how a character stands cross-era, it says something similar for Bastila Shan and Darth Malak too, with no game mechanics involved at all.

What is it with this forum and instantly attempting to dismiss media we don't like?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 02:56 AM
darthbane77

I like Draay, I'm glad to hear that he can contend with people like Vader and Bane.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 03:05 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

*defeat Bane.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 03:16 AM
ares834

Originally posted by AncientPower
There's an entire section for his sheet referring to how the same character applies in the Sage Edition Rulebook. I've been playing Saga Edition for ten years, I think I'd know the difference. erm

It provides stats for a character. I'm not sure how this suddenly makes this web enhancement canonical.

The game mechanics end with how the only two with a higher defence skill is Count Dooku and Darth Revan. Then it finishes off stating that he's not outfighting Lord Vader or Darth Bane. It always does that, to give a clear picture of how a character stands cross-era, it says something similar for Bastila Shan and Darth Malak too, with no game mechanics involved at all.

The whole paragraph is devoted to Lucein Draay "(i)n the Star Wars Miniatures Game".

Now, I'm not saying Draay can't hold his own against either of these two as he was a beast.But he does so based on feats not because of some unofficial statement.

What is it with this forum and instantly attempting to dismiss media we don't like?

Because this is rather blatantly non-canonical. It's like using a blog from a SW author as canonical evidence. It's not on an officially Star Wars website and it's not officially published.

Last edited by ares834 on Sep 10th, 2016 at 03:26 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2016 03:19 AM