KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Most inventive uses of Telekinesis

Most inventive uses of Telekinesis
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Most inventive uses of Telekinesis

In a combat situation (Whether its against force sensitives) or non force sensitives, a force user may have to improvise to win the fight. What are some of your favorite examples of a forcer user, using tellekinesis in an unorthodox way to solve a problem or win a fight? Using examples that dont involve direct manipulation of the force user, what did they do that you hadn't seen any other force user do or was just a smart act to perform at the time?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 05:33 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Caedus in his fight against Luke, as he TKed Vong objects on him.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

When Dooku pulled tiplee onto his blade

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 05:37 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Ahsoka blowing up the Inquisitor's lightsaber. smile

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 05:43 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Ekria twirling her finger to activate a machine to get rid of Clone Troopers, Dooku literally pulling someone onto his lightsaber, Tresina Lobi hurling Alema onto Lumiya's lightwhip, Anakin manipulating sand to form a sandstorm to push back Dooku.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 05:56 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Traya fighting with 3 lightsabers after both her hands were cut off.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ironically, Caedus' against Luke/Kyle.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 06:04 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Talzin doing Talzin things.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 06:09 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Galen telekinetically activating explosives.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 06:33 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

^That's a pretty good one^

Honestly, I wonder why some force users don't carry around a few thermal detonators and just ****ing hurl that shit at people with TK.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 06:34 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Probably in case they face an enemy force user and they activate all the explosives on their person.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 08:58 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
^That's a pretty good one^

Honestly, I wonder why some force users don't carry around a few thermal detonators and just ****ing hurl that shit at people with TK.

Jaina tried, but Caedus hurled them back to her.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

I like that guy from Jerec's team that used the Force to keep his hair from getting messed up in the wind

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2016 02:28 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

loved Vader holding that Rebel against the ceiling and casually chopping him with his lightsaber in Rogue One

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2016 03:47 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Tormen Force Choking 3 failed soldiers at once.

What? That doesn't count?

k; fine. Revan telekinetically dual-wielding in the Temple of Sacrifice or dropping asteroids in the Foundry. Starkiller firing the Nebulon's missiles in TFU2. Tyrans and Soa dropping platforms. Braga and Tormen weaponizing ship computers. Fuq; I don't know. What more do you want?

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2016 04:06 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Revan pulling asteroids down in the Foundry fight was pretty cool.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2016 04:30 AM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote