KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Hayden Christensen with Mark Hamill at SW Celebration 2017!

Hayden Christensen with Mark Hamill at SW Celebration 2017!
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Shocked Hayden Christensen with Mark Hamill at SW Celebration 2017!

I don't care what the haters say. I loved Hayden, especially in III.

He hasn't been to a convention since 2002. You think he's returning to the franchise?

More information on starwars.com.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Apr 1st, 2017 at 12:02 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2017 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Cool.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah he did a decent job in ROTS.

Sounds pretty much like confirmation he'll appear in The Last Jedi.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Thank god. I'm tired of Disney pandering to the OT fans who hate the PT.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

thumb up

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 12:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

He's part of a 40th anniversary panel that's supposed to reflect every aspect of the saga, so not necessarily about an upcoming role. However, I very much doubt he'd make an appearance after so long if he wasn't involved somehow.

Either way, looking forward to it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 01:05 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I doubt he would randomly attend the first Celebration in 15 years for just a panel like that, tbh. He didn't do shit for the 30th Anniversary. I imagine we'll see him at other panels too.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 01:07 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Goooooooood.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 01:09 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

thumb up

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 01:48 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 02:28 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

I hate that The Force Awakens completely ignores anything to do with the prequels. Considering the prequels did a lot more to establish the lore and universe than the OT did IMO

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 03:31 AM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

they don't really ignore it 100%; whats her old face mentions the Sith, Ren mentions using a Clone Army, the Republic and Senate are reinstated.

But yes, the PT gets no respect in comparison and its actually a better trilogy than the OT in a lot of ways

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 04:10 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by relentless1
the Republic and Senate are reinstated.

For all of like....10 seconds before being destroyed before we even get an attempt to give a damn about it.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 04:28 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Hayden was quite good in a lot of Episode III. A couple of bad scenes that I think could easily be attributed to the writing and directing more than him.

And yeah, I think Ep III is OT-grade. **** the PT haters. smile

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 04:49 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by SunRazer
Hayden was quite good in a lot of Episode III. A couple of bad scenes that I think could easily be attributed to the writing and directing more than him.

And yeah, I think Ep III is OT-grade. **** the PT haters. smile

thumb up

When he sliced up those Separatists, he looked like exactly what you would imagine a teenage Vader to look like.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 06:59 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Hayden is a great guy. Looking forward to seeing him there.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 07:53 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by relentless1
they don't really ignore it 100%; whats her old face mentions the Sith, Ren mentions using a Clone Army, the Republic and Senate are reinstated.

All to take away any confusion IMO.

I mean there was a whole film named Attack of the Clones, and due to that and ROTS, a lot of people assumed Troopers were still clones. So they had to clear that up.

But then one of the first lines in the film was about bringing Balance to the Force, which was a PT concept, so I appreciated that line.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 08:24 AM
cs_zoltan

thumb up

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 08:37 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Revenge of the Sith is still to me the best Star Wars film out to date. Haters of the pt need to be shut down.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 01:18 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beerus_123

Neat. I thought he was cool in episode 3. I saw some rumors on the internet that he might make an appearance in Episode 8, but don't quote me on that.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2017 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Beerus_123 a Private Message Find more posts by Beerus_123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote