KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Warning Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I'm not afraid to say I physically cried and had to pause half-way through to regain my composure.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Oct 10th, 2017 at 02:15 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 02:12 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayne
Revanite

God damn. That was amazing.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 02:19 AM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

MARK GON GET THAT OSCAR BABIES

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 02:20 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

So you guys know my position on TFA and that I thought it was garbage, etc, etc. This trailer though... This trailer was actually pretty f*cking dope.

Not all of my concerns are alleviated, but I'm going to go into this with expectations. I hope it doesn't punish me for that.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 02:22 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Luke and Leia better ****ing reunite

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 02:22 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

THAT was a trailer!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 02:28 AM
Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Amazing

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 02:32 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Very nice.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 02:35 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Abonis

So dope. Best trailer ever!!!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysentinel365

That was good. Damn good.

I love the curve balls it seems to throw. And that Kylo/Leia moment had me teary-eyed

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 02:43 AM
Click here to Send Greysentinel365 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysentinel365 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Also Rey joins the FO? Hmm...either that or it's just a fakeout and something happens.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 02:44 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

^Probably not. Kylo doesn't have the marking over his scar in that shot, so it may be a dream sequence.

As for the quality of the trailer, I think TFA's was better.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 03:08 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Eh maybe not, also I kinda was expecting Kylo's face to be more mangled since he took a saber to the face.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 03:26 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
^Probably not. Kylo doesn't have the marking over his scar in that shot, so it may be a dream sequence..

I doubt it. The marking is probably just for the early film and is removed later on.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The scenes with him flying will likely be in the first half-hour.

We have official pictures of Kylo behind-the-scenes and filming without the marking.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Wow. Amazing. Kylo's struggle only seems to have become more complicated. His moment with Leia's going to be heavy

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 04:20 AM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And we already see glimpses of the First Order's might which will greatly surpass the pitiful empire as I decreed years ago. Sheevites know their time is up. Snoke is going to overshadow Sheev undeniably. It is inevitable.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 04:23 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Yeah looks fvcking awesome

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rebel95
Yeah looks fvcking awesome
Sheevites care. When his top dog status is revoked tears will stream down their faces. I tried to warn them but no one wanted to listen, boy.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 04:31 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Originally posted by quanchi112
Sheevites care. When his top dog status is revoked tears will stream down their faces. I tried to warn them but no one wanted to listen, boy.

I decided to be nice and edit my post but damn you replied quickly lol.
I agree though Snoke>Sheev thumb up

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 04:33 AM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote