KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » I have a sinking feeling....

I have a sinking feeling....
Started by: relentless1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

I have a sinking feeling....

I have a rotten feeling in my stomach that Luke is gonna be a ***** in ep 8.. he seems to be a worn out old man who's shook... no green lightsaber, no force usage that we've seen yet damn

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 08:12 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

If they shaft him, ima rage.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Yeah I was thinking the same thing...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Classic misdirection.

They want us to all cum in the cinema when he shows off his mad skillz

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Yeah he looks like a lonely Vietnam vet with PTSD from Gainesville, Texas.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Unbowed

Its ****ing disgusting how he is being represented.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Classic misdirection.

I hope so, because in the trailer he came off less like a bad-ass, reclusive Jedi master and more like a frightened old man who's afraid to leave his house after the sun goes down.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:43 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I wonder if that’s what Hamill referred to when he said he originally disagreed with Rian’s take on Luke.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

I'd imagine so.

When Luke looked up after Rey cracked the ground, he had the same scared and confused look on his face that my grandfather did a couple weeks ago, when I showed him I could unlock my car with my cell phone after my keys got locked inside.

So I can't picture Mark being super excited about that direction.

Then again, I'm just going by that little snipet in the trailer, and like u said before, he could be awsome in the film. We'll just have to wait and see.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 10:12 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Originally posted by Unbowed

Pretty much thumb up laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 10:16 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by relentless1
I have a rotten feeling in my stomach that Luke is gonna be a ***** in ep 8.. he seems to be a worn out old man who's shook... no green lightsaber, no force usage that we've seen yet damn

Yeah. I had the same feeling while watching the trailer. Meanwhile, Rey comes across as the second coming of the chosen one. I'd really be disappointed to see them screwing over the old heroes for these new ones.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 10:17 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I mean, there's no way there won't be a badass fight between Luke and Snoke, and for that to happen I imagine Luke has to be decently powerful.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 10:21 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

He is just studying the Book of Whills n shit to figure out how to destroy Snoke.

Luke's been through a lot, his appearance is misleading though.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 01:30 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Classic misdirection.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 01:41 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly he could end up being a mirror image of what Yoda was in ESB: a senile old man long out of his prime.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 02:02 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Let's hope Thor is right

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 02:59 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Classic misdirection.

Hopefully that is true.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 03:20 AM
Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh who cares. The new movies are all trash, I hope Luke gets shit stomped by Kylo or some stormtroopers

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 05:13 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

Originally posted by godemperortrump
Meh who cares. The new movies are all trash, I hope Luke gets shit stomped by Kylo or some stormtroopers

Agreed *wipes chin of Trump fluids*

Luke is going to be a waste of space in this movie, that is, unless the writers went with the ultimate cop out and made him a dark sider

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 05:50 AM
Click here to Send Big Gerald a Private Message Find more posts by Big Gerald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by |King Joker|
I mean, there's no way there won't be a badass fight between Luke and Snoke, and for that to happen I imagine Luke has to be decently powerful.

I mean usually Lightsaber duels sell these films, but they haven’t given us even a glimpse of the main Lightsaber duel in this film. Or any of them (if there’s more than 1).

I’m sure that’s not accidental. And from someone who generally hates spoilers, I appreciate that.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 07:51 AM