REMINDER: All characters are strictly in their Legends incarnation and are at peak combative (not potential) capabilities under normal conditions (no external amplifies or other temporary boosts are to be considered). All characters are at peak mental mindset while maintaining an accurate portrayal of their mindset and beliefs (morals on). Lightsaber skill and related abilities (such as physical strength, speed, etc.) is to be considered if relevant.
ADDITIONAL NOTICE #1: "Morals on" means that characters are fighting as they would be portrayed within the Star Wars universe given the conditions listed above. The intent is to not weaken the characters of any power, but rather for light-side characters to stay light-side characters. Thus, Luke Skywalker is not going to embrace the dark-side and use Force lightning or Force drain. Instead, Luke will bring all his powers to bear given the constraints of his ideology.
ADDITIONAL NOTICE #2: UnuThul will be considered with the amplified abilities he receives from the Killiks. Yoda is as demonstrated in Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader (pre-suit) is including all events from Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, including events on the Invisible Hand or Operation: Knightfall - if the member is of the opinion that the conditions during such fit the standards outlined above.
BANNED CHARACTERS: Ones of Mortis, Abeloth, Bedlam Spirits, Force Demons, Terror from Beyond, Waru, Mother Talzin, Gethzerion, Onimi, Irek Ismaren, Sarasu Taalon, World Razer, Sekot, Yuuzhan'tar, and other exotic entities.
__________________ "The Emperor had three-hundred years to break this man . . . and he never succumbed?"
Last edited by Badabing on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 07:08 PM
Registered: Mar 2014
Location: The Proud Nation of Kekistan
Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"
But to be honest, I didn't even consider KF!Anakin in the first round. Even as someone who's long championed the Zonakin phenomenon, I'm skeptical of the notion that Anakin ever rivaled or surpassed peak!Sheev.
But I'm open to someone concisely explaining to me why via an appropriate thread, PM, or Hangout/Discord. Emphasis on concisely.
- "base" Anakin is already considered by many sources to be a candidate for the most powerful Jedi even by the late Clone Wars. By the RotS novelization it's frequently implied or outright stated.
- then he grows vastly more powerful as Zonakin, and apparently vastly more powerful above that by Knightfall. People can speculate that puts him above peak Sheev.
- Gillard says Anakin/Vader can push further than tier 9, which implies tier 10, which nobody else in the PT is at and apparently the gap between tiers grows as the levels increase.
- Stover has some quotes about Anakin "willing" the Force to victory over Dooku and in landing the Invisible Hand and some people argue that this should be taken at least semi-literally.
I'm skeptical because:
- Stover's quotes about Anakin being the most powerful get contradicted frequently in his own novel, e.g. Yoda is called the most powerful foe the darkness had ever known. At best, it's a wash, or we realize that Yoda and Sidious have far more "best ever" quotes.
- Sidious only tells Yoda that Vader will become more powerful than either of them.
- Why TF would Yoda send Obi Wan after Vader because he thinks Obi Wan stands no chance against Palpatine if Vader were DE Sheev tier for all he knows?
- Even if Knightfall Vader > RotS Sidious, which is possible, it says nothing about him being above the DE incarnation that can bust moons and is a walking dark side nexus who had earlier been TP'ing the entire imperial military simultaneously at all times.
- The "willing the Force" sh*t is obviously hyperbolic; the same novelization could be used to put Dooku as a universal power.
Last edited by The Ellimist on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 07:00 PM