KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars: The Origins of Anakin Skywalker - Part I

Star Wars: The Origins of Anakin Skywalker - Part I
Started by: Freedon Nadd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

Star Wars: The Origins of Anakin Skywalker - Part I

Star Wars: The Origins of Anakin Skywalker(Canon short story)

Book's preface:

Can the Force be used to create life when one is willing to tap into the forbidden reservoirs of dark side power?

Or maybe we are all mere conductors to the will of the Force and we are just too narrow-minded to realize it when we are blinded by our own delusional view of the universe?

Narrator: Daniel Davis

"Tatooine.

The planet of the most wretched people and aliens.

And yet; it is more than meets the eye.

The light side surfaces even on planets like this. Even if they seem to be too inappropriate for a man to make his family.

But this is not about a man, but about a woman.

Her name: Shmi Skywalker.

She is nothing more but an ordinary human held as a slave by a Toydarian junk dealer named Watto. But her spirit was always impressive. She always impressed the vile Toydarian. He could never break her, no matter what.

But that doesn’t mean she liked the life she had. Shmi wanted something more than what Watto ‘offered’ her. She wanted something else. She wanted: freedom.

She was inside doing the things normally a slave would do. And then she hears a familiar voice,

“Shmi!”

She turned her head to the voice,

“Yes, master, Watto?”, she said terrified.

“No, ‘Watto’, Shmi. Only, ‘master’ for you.”, he added while his chest was puffing with superiority.

“Yes, master.”

The Toydarian laughed,

“Good. I knew you are a wise woman.”

Watto treated her always with superiority and irony. But even if he didn’t like to admit it; he cared about her when there was no stake involved.

“I need you to visit a ‘friend’ of mine about some my own stuff and take it to me.”

“Where more exactly?”, she asked her Toydarian master.

“The Jundland Wastes.”, he added firmly.

Her heart snapped.

“But that place is crawling with Sand People, master. They will kill me if I go there.”

“Won’t. I have managed to get three guards to accompany you, Shmi.”

“So kind of you, master.”, she said back to him with seeming humility.

Shmi Skywalker took her sandstorm clothes and stepped out.

“Shmi-“

“Yes, master?”, she turned her head again,

“watch out, my daughter.”, he said to her.

Daughter? She called her a daughter. That was something new even for the Toydarian. Shmi saw a glimpse of his empathy.

“Yes.”, she replied back to her master.

Somewhere else in the galaxy. On Coruscant: two Sith Lords are experimenting with the dark side of the Force in trying to unlock the mysteries of the Force , to see if they could bend it to their will. One was the Master, a Muun, and the other the apprentice, a human. Both were yellow eyed beings with a taste for knowledge and power; dressed in traditional Sith robes.

Darths Plagueis and Sidious: descendants of the lineage of the evil Sith Lord Darth Bane.

“Master will we be able to unlock the full secrets of the dark side?”, Sidious added with doubt,

“It would take an eternity, Sidious. But-“

Plagueis continued,

“-but if we just find the secret to immortality. Then time itself won’t matter for neither of us.”

“And when we gain the final knowledge: we will rule the entire galaxy. And we shall crush all those who oppose our command.”, confidently he added.

“You-“

“What, master?”, Sidious could sense his bad mood,

“-you have such a limited perception of the universe and the Force. When we will be gods: none of this will ever matter.”

“We won’t do the same mistakes as the Sith of the past had done.”, Plagueis added focusing at their attempt of blinding the Jedi’s foresight.

“But master-“, Sidious responded with displeasure,

“The Sith must become life preservers. Not life destroyers as they were in the past.”

“Only then the dark side will triumph when we will get past over our own tiny ambitions, Sidious.”

“Only then the Sith Order will live forever. Only when we will become the Force itself and shape the galaxy as we please to.”

“Nevermind, master Plagueis.”, Sidious rushed in words.

Plagueis felt his apprentice’s conflicting emotions too and stopped their experimenting with the dark side.

“Enough for today, Sidious. You can go in your room and rest.”, the Muun added.

Sidious was already gone.

With his student gone—the Muun gently closed his eyes and began to meditate. He let anger and hatred to fester inside him—releasing waves of dark side energy. Unbeknownst the Muun; the apprentice was behind the door, concealing his presence with the Force.

After intense minutes of meditation, Plagueis’ foresight was struck by vivid images.

He saw a woman--from the race of the humans—wandering in the desert with three guards.

“Hmm.”, the Muun said, with curiosity, through his breathing mask.

“The perfect subject to my goal in manipulating the midi-chlorians and obtain the necessary element in destroying the Jedi.”, Plagueis laughed in silence with irony.

Sidious, hearing all of this, wanted to burst out and attack the old sage alien; but it wouldn’t be wise. Sidious knew that.

‘He knew how to manipulate midi-chlorians: and all this time he pretended he does not know. I was nothing but a pawn to him?! Arrogant, bastard Muun. I will make sure of you. No one fools me and gets away with it.’, Sidious cracked his teeth, but barely could one see them as he didn’t raise his lips.

‘You may hold the power, ‘master’. But I hold the ‘treachery’.’, the angered man added. His heart filled with fury and wrath. So much: that if he were a star, he’d have exploded and kill everything in his path.

Plagueis stood up, called his lightsabre using the Force and set on a journey to find this mysterious woman she saw in his vision.

The green eyed monster saw his alien master boarding his Scimitar taking his flight. And the only thing he could do was but to wonder where would he go.

Attachment: 3r.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

What's your native language?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 06:41 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Certainly not English.

laughing Happy Dance

I am sure you have spotted lots of grammar mistakes.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 06:47 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Do you like it?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 11:03 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Yes, was good. thumb up

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Guess it’s Romanian

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Yes, was good. thumb up

Be sure to check the other parts on KMC Forum.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 12:17 AM
Freedon Nadd

quote:
Guess it’s Romanian

Do you really have to troll, though?

I mean, I am not an English native, but c'mon, rate the story, not my grammar.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 12:18 AM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Lol i’m not trolling, he asked your native language and since it’s written you come from Romania i guessed you speak Romanian

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Oh. I thought you wanted to say that my English stinka. Sorry. Yes, I am romanian.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 12:46 PM