KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Trying to establish/rank Darth Zannah's Sith Sorcery (Gauntlet Included)

Trying to establish/rank Darth Zannah's Sith Sorcery (Gauntlet Included)
Started by: TheNuisanceBird

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Trying to establish/rank Darth Zannah's Sith Sorcery (Gauntlet Included)

Keep in mind I'm not too familiar with Zannah's combative abilities.

Ever since watching Antoine's video on Anakin and Obi-Wan VS Bane and Zannah which I'll link here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDV2pAeI6co

In my initial Thread about the video, I had fellow (superior) member DarthAnt66 explain to me his assessment and understanding on how her "Force magic" would combatively work.

The discussion and debate with other members is here:

(Link may not work due to my computer ****ing around)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=647291

While I have a better idea on how it works, I still don't quite understand the overall effectiveness as I AncientPower brings up how Zannah's sorcery may be "explicitly" different from the explanation Ant gave where he responds he doesn't think it'd come into play because she was dealing with characters less powerful than herself.

Antoine seems to suggest that without in-depth knowledge of Sith Sorcery, targets are completely vulnerable. While this would work on someone like Ezra Bridger or ESB (Maybe even ROTJ) Luke, this would be due to their lesser power.

Well, obviously Luke's raw power > Zannah's, although I'm not sure if he'd be able to actively repel it. Someone like Kanan's who's chill as **** I don't think would be effected by it, but it'd still be a good distraction.

Zannah's ranking seems to be heavily debated among the versus community. Some say she's Ventress level whereas I've seen others have her above Dooku and Vader.

Which also reminds me of how I've wondered how her Sith spells would do against Vader.

I haven't read any books with Zannah in it but have seen enough of the Forcecast to get a general idea of her capabilities.

I'm just curious on where people rank her and put her combatively.

Sith Sorcery Gauntlet:

Zannah must penetrate the opponents Force shield as Ant suggests or must be directly effected although she does not have her saber and wins by dominating someones mind outright.

In fact lets say she's on the other side of the red shield doors from the Duel of Fates and wins each round by

Note: Order isn't supposed to be exactly accurate

Warm up: Ezra Bridger (Either version it likely won't matter lol)

Round 1 - Kanan S1 at the time he gets over Ezra's supposed death.

Round 2 - Kanan S2 right before his blinding.

Round 3 - Kanan S4 as of the most recent episode.

Round 4 - Later TCW Asajj Ventress (Antoine has a video where Zannah's able to use her magic against Ventress to take a 7/10 (I think) majority against her)

Round 5 - Legends Quinlan Vos

Round 6 - Dark Disciple Asajj Ventress (Where she becomes more stable)

Round 7 - Qui-Gon Jinn

Round 8 - TPM Maul

Round 9 - TCW/SOD Maul

Round 10 - Rebels Maul

Round 11 - Savage Opress why the hell not

Round 12 - ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi

May think of more I'll add later.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 03:18 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

Stops at TPM Maul.

TCW Maul should be 11, by the way.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 03:37 PM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Clear.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 03:42 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

TPM Maul.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 04:21 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

I want a Force session with her. I would tap into her depths. And show her the true Power Of The Dark Side!

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 07:22 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Probably TPM Maul.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Clear.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 07:50 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Clear.

Even ROTS Kenobi.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 01:00 AM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Stops at Jinn. If generous, stops at Maul.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 02:26 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote