KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Why do you visit/post on KMC?

Why do you visit/post on KMC?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
It’s a habit that I am trying to break 8 53.33%
I like it here (lol) 7 46.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Vote in the poll, my loves!

Last edited by |King Joker| on Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 10:04 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well it used to be an unhealthy habit for me, and it still is to an extent, but after being conditioned by JKBart I've come to really like the atmosphere here smile . That being said I've recently started reaching out to Comicvine and Reddit to diversify my communities.

What about you Joker bb?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrpd
Restricted

Account Restricted

kmc is simply one of many ways to cement my superiority, nothing else

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Intrpd a Private Message Find more posts by Intrpd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Well it used to be an unhealthy habit for me, and it still is to an extent, but after being conditioned by JKBart I've come to really like the atmosphere here smile . That being said I've recently started reaching out to Comicvine and Reddit to diversify my communities.

What about you Joker bb?
i think you know

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 10:29 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I visit only for the very rare chance there's actually something interesting to talk about.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Because things are occasionally (rarely, admittedly) interesting, and it only takes a minute or two to scan the forums I frequent.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 10:35 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

how can we make things interesting for you sas

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 10:40 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

you could challenge LeGenD to an in-depth debate on the legitimacy of gayism [SPOILER - highlight to read]: in Ant's and Ellim's Revan VS Vader thread and play devil's advocate in response to any 'slippery slope' he brings up, as if they were actually relevant

that would probably make 1 login worth it

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 10:59 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Intrpd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
you could challenge LeGenD to an in-depth debate on the legitimacy of gayism [SPOILER - highlight to read]: in Ant's and Ellim's Revan VS Vader thread and play devil's advocate in response to any 'slippery slope' he brings up, as if they were actually relevant

that would probably make 1 login worth it

an hero please

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 11:14 PM
Click here to Send Intrpd a Private Message Find more posts by Intrpd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

For the lulz.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 12:18 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zenwolf
I visit only for the very rare chance there's actually something interesting to talk about.
Why don't you check out my Rex vs Thrawn thread?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

I think he means philosophical debates.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Kurk
Why don't you check out my Rex vs Thrawn thread?

Not really interesting and I don't really remember much about Rex or Thrawn to begin with.

and @ Nadd, just interesting SW stuff in general.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 12:32 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

shitposting

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 02:07 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

A mix of both

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 03:08 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Originally posted by Tzeentch
shitposting

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 03:41 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Neither. I enjoy watching people tear each other to shreds on internet forums, and try to boost bravado that way.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 08:45 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

People in the OTF are super nice, hard to believe this section and the people in the OTF exist on the same site.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 09:31 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

you could stay there, you know

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 09:38 AM
Intrpd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
you could stay there, you know

y do u keep ignoring me as if u dont know me lol

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 10:01 AM