Simple thread. Out of the entirety of Star Wars fiction, name the top 10 most powerful beings. Only restriction is that the being has to have some kind of individual characteristics/form/personality, e.g "The Force" is not considered a being, but The Father is. Zonama Sekot would be considered a being.
If you want, make it top 20, or do it in rough tiers, whatever you want.
__________________ ďThe galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.Ē
Force Daemons like Wutzek
Thing from Beyond.
Old Gods (most likely higher since Tyth is their representative atm.)
Why do people rank Waru highly? Also, Typhojem/Pomojema might have made the list if their origin of being Tilotnys first creation came true. Another mention might be Soa since supposedly one of his underlings carves out canyons on entire planets.
__________________ "Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."
Last edited by The Merchant on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 09:53 AM
Registered: Jan 2018
Location: In between parallel universes
1. Anakin Skywalker (He IS the will of the Force)
2. The Father (the closest thing to the will of the Force, and the confirmed most powerful force user ever)
3. The Bedlam Spirits (The Force becomes more than the sum of its parts, so even if the Bedlam Spirits created the concept of time and matter on a whim and live in an existence so far beyond our own that these things are small and trivial to them, the Force may still have its reaches to that realm, thus making them lower than the Father and Anakin)
4. Abeloth (Not quite as powerful as the Father, but still immensely powerful, and immortal)
5. The Son/Daughter
6. The Force Priestesses (They hold the power to being one with the Force, AKA "more powerful than you could possibly imagine")
7. Palpatine (He was darker than the dark side. That's not even possible, yet he managed it. He was a black hole in the force, a blackness beyond blackness. Even the pure dark side of the Force could not be as dark as he was. So, he is above the other dark side creatures)