KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Education Levels of KMCers

Star Wars Education Levels of KMCers
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Star Wars Education Levels of KMCers

Rank the KMC members based on their knowledge of Star Wars by assigning them a hypothetical degree. This is just for fun so try not to get too #triggered .

Zenwolf
PhD in Legends continuity; dissertation on Imperial officers

Galan007
PhD in Star Wars literature

DarthAnt66
Masters in combatant analysis; masters thesis on Gilliard powerscaling

Ellimist
Masters in EU Sith and Jedi

ILS
Masters in Sith; thesis on Maul

Azronger
Masters in Banite Sith; thesis on Sidious

MythLord
Masters in prequel trilogy; thesis on Dooku

EmperorDMB
Masters in Banite Sith; thesis on Darth Bane

KingJoker
Bachelors in female jedi, concentration in Ahsoka Tano

JKBart
Bachelors in Star Wars

Kurk
Bachelors in Star Wars; concentration in The Clone Wars; minor in Count Dooku

Quanchi112
Associates degree in SW visual material

Freedon_Nadd
Highschool graduate of Star Wars

Robtard
Middleschool drop out

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 03:59 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you can supply the rope, I don't mind kicking the chair, Kurk. Just let me know.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:11 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf man what did i ever do to u

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:15 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Not happy about the lowrankings of Nadd and Rob. They're both at least as knowledgeable as you, Kurk.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:18 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

This list is worse then LordoftheLight’s last post.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:18 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is the circle jerk squad ganging up on me? Sheesh, don't take these things so seriously.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ILS
If you can supply the rope, I don't mind kicking the chair, Kurk. Just let me know.

I prefer other methods
Originally posted by JKBart
wtf man what did i ever do to u

You're bordering masters. I don't know much about your overall knowledge, sorry. Remember this is omissive of debating skill.
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Not happy about the lowrankings of Nadd and Rob. They're both at least as knowledgeable as you, Kurk.

If Nadd knows anything, I haven't seen it outside his shit posts.
Robtard? LOL he doesn't know jack-shit outside of what your average 7 year-old casual fan would know

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:29 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

My last post was on Indexing Force power and Mastery. Mind telling me what was so bad in that reply?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:32 PM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

To be honest, my understanding>knowledge.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:40 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Kurk
Why is the circle jerk squad ganging up on me? Sheesh, don't take these things so seriously.

I prefer other methods

You're bordering masters. I don't know much about your overall knowledge, sorry. Remember this is omissive of debating skill.
If Nadd knows anything, I haven't seen it outside his shit posts.
Robtard? LOL he doesn't know jack-shit outside of what your average 7 year-old casual fan would know

I troll when I see stupid stuff, usually. And I think you must have 'tracked' my comments on KMC by now.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:44 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

And education doesn't resume (only) to quantity, also to quality. Azronger may know lots of things, but he doesn't understand them.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:46 PM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
My last post was on Indexing Force power and Mastery. Mind telling me what was so bad in that reply?

Referencing your response to Ant, my apologies.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:48 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
And education doesn't resume (only) to quantity, also to quality. Azronger may know lots of things, but he doesn't understand them.
Understanding based on what? Your interpretation? How can you gauge Azronger's level of understanding?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:52 PM
Freedon Nadd

You want to say you never visited his 'fangirl' posts about Palpatine where he gauges his powers based on misunderstanding of context?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:55 PM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

In all seriousness, Elllimist was a lot of understanding of the mythos, but his knowledge isn’t even close to DMB.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:56 PM
Freedon Nadd

Ellimist is close to a Star Wars debater role model.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:58 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

bro

half the people u listed above me go to me to help them classify the force power, name a ship or stuff like that

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 05:31 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JKBart
bro

half the people u listed above me go to me to help them classify the force power, name a ship or stuff like that
They're not above you. A masters is a masters; you're all specialized in different areas. You're reclassified now; How am I supposed to know who's PMing you?

The way I see it:

PhD knows enough about SW; well rounded in all areas but also specialized. They are professors capable of educating the "advanced casual" star wars fan (e.g Stupendous Wave, Star Wars Theory)

Masters are also very specialized and can choose to educate at the college level; again meaning advanced casual SW fans, but only in their specialized area. Their knowledge in other areas is on the level of the "advanced casual" people they're teaching. If not college lecturers, they can serve as high-school teachers (high-schoolers are casual SW fans--have seen TCW and all movies, some reference books, but not in-depth literature) and educate all around.

Bachelors may have weak spots within the SW continuity where their knowledge is no greater than that of an average SW fan (e.g mine is ToR era), but it is balanced out by areas where they are specialized enough to match a PhD in their non-specialized area. Bachelors are like middle-school/elementary teachers. They educate the casual fans only.

Associates only have superficial specialization in a select area. They are not qualified to teach casual fans due to their lack of knowledge in too many areas (e.g Quanchi is specialized with Maul, Snoke, Kylo; but knows nothing about EU or canon literature)

Highschooler is a casual, mainstream, fan aka normie.

Anything less than that is someone who at some point had an interest in SW but never pursued it to "casual fan" level.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:22 PM
Freedon Nadd

Wanna say I am casual?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:26 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

the triggering

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:27 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Wanna say I am casual?
Your memes certainly are.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:46 PM