KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Freedon Nadd knew midi-chlorian manipulation?

Freedon Nadd knew midi-chlorian manipulation?
Started by: Freedon Nadd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

Warning Freedon Nadd knew midi-chlorian manipulation?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...midi-ch/133776/

quote:
"Now, my son, we will begin the alchemical work, so that I can be reborn into a new body ."
-Freedon Nadd to Exar Kun

quote:
"I am hungry to reacquire flesh and life and power!"
-Freedon Nadd to Exar Kun

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:05 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

no

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:09 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

That's it? No counter or an approval?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:17 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Bruh, I appreciate your Old Republic era wank, but c'mon, we gotta be reasonable about it. Ain't nobody not named Plagueis or Sidious that knew Midi Manipulation.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:50 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
That's it? No counter or an approval?
thumb up

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 04:55 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by darthbane77
we gotta be reasonable
Joke of the year.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:01 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

That could mean anything from growing new bodies, to making spells, to just needing some science to shift his essence into someone. Had he been able to just jump into bodies without help, he would have reacquired flesh and life and power long ago.
If we assume he's growing new bodies, that would likely mean he's ripping off pieces from Exar. Which isn't midichlorian manipulation as much as assuming that he could grow a body from something already keen in the force.

The cloning as of that timeframe (90's) was also shit and they didn't have the midichlorian grasp or even the force sensitive grasp really. Sidious couldn't even clone a body that could handle his power when that body was cloned from one that was created to house that power. We'd assume some ancient pussylord would be far behind the curb in this. All Nadd would do is create little retard babies to jump into, which is about right when you think of it.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:09 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Well he says: "reborn into a new body". So I don't know if it is just mere possession. Otherwise he'd just possess Exar Kun or one of his other loyal servants if that was the case. I know the concept of midi-chlorians wasn't introduced back then. But I am talking from a 'current' context.

I don't think Nadd cannot possess other people. But wasn't assumed that more midi-chlorians=greater sensitivity in the Force? I mean both Ommin and Amanoa failed in what Nadd assigned them with. If it was possession, I don't think they'd be assigned with something by Nadd.

Last edited by Freedon Nadd on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 05:56 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:50 PM
Freedon Nadd

Bruh, I appreciate your Old Republic era wank, but c'mon, we gotta be reasonable about it. Ain't nobody not named Plagueis or Sidious that knew Midi Manipulation.

I am not wanking anyone. I just felt the need to show this because it seemed important to me. Same for Vader's Tatooine dark side nexus.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:51 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

does inducing cancer in internet forums count?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 05:51 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

You canswer that.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 06:00 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Tenebrous bro.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Well he says: "reborn into a new body". So I don't know if it is just mere possession. Otherwise he'd just possess Exar Kun or one of his other loyal servants if that was the case. I know the concept of midi-chlorians wasn't introduced back then. But I am talking from a 'current' context.

I don't think Nadd cannot possess other people. But wasn't assumed that more midi-chlorians=greater sensitivity in the Force? I mean both Ommin and Amanoa failed in what Nadd assigned them with. If it was possession, I don't think they'd be assigned with something by Nadd.
Then we'd assume he was cloning bodies from a source, likely Exar's since he now had him in his employ. That's the best you can assume he was capable of doing. Cloning a body.

That's why I said more than one thing.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 06:16 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by Sinious
Joke of the year.
I try, heheh.
Originally posted by Azronger
Tenebrous bro.
I thought Plagueis invented the technique?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 07:17 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Then we'd assume he was cloning bodies from a source, likely Exar's since he now had him in his employ. That's the best you can assume he was capable of doing. Cloning a body.

That's why I said more than one thing.

1. Back then there was no cloning method.
2. If Nadd needed Exar Kun to use the Force to clone a body, wouldn't that mean Kun turns a piece of 'flesh' into a body? Doesn't that mean Kun would effectively multiply the amount of midi-chlorians('til the whole body has been created) and break the will of the Force?

Once again. I am not wanking anything or anyone. I am just curious if Nadd can have at his RT a new ability(the m-c manipulation) or a similar power.

Note: Look at Palpatine's Force storms. We all thought he has first created that technique. Turns out it is an ancient 'Jedi' power.

Last edited by Freedon Nadd on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 07:59 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Stop trying to pump up Lucas' characters, clown.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Harsh, but true.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 08:16 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

1. Back then there was no cloning method.
2. If Nadd needed Exar Kun to use the Force to clone a body, wouldn't that mean Kun turns a piece of 'flesh' into a body? Doesn't that mean Kun would effectively multiply the amount of midi-chlorians('til the whole body has been created) and break the will of the Force?

Once again. I am not wanking anything or anyone. I am just curious if Nadd can have at his RT a new ability(the m-c manipulation) or a similar power.

Note: Look at Palpatine's Force storms. We all thought he has first created that technique. Turns out it is an ancient 'Jedi' power.
Back then there was no midi-chlorian manipulation either. We'd assume an easier method was used than the most complicated one imaginable.

What? You'd assume again, he'd be doing it much like Sheev did in Dark Empire. Or the complicated task of what happened with Jango. Exar would be supplying the force sensitive dna and then they'd grow the body using whatever means they're using.

However, I should have actually re-read the book before replying. That's what I get for just looking at your choice quotes.

Freedon Nadd wanted to use Naga Sadow's alchemy to create a body for himself. Naga Sadow was the one who was creating these beings.

https://imgur.com/8EmreVZ

We even see how he does it.

https://imgur.com/7F3XBmz
https://imgur.com/ihBYshO

Keep in mind these are beings already steeped in the darkside. We don't know the exact process, we only know it has given beings with a connection to the force more power. And it was Naga Sadow's knowledge that could pump beings full of darkside with the help of machines. Freedon Nadd didn't know a dick from a popsicle.

Why would you even make this thread if you were finding quotes from the series? I haven't read it in a long time so it's my mistake for forgetting, but you find the quotes and then what? That's the extent? You read literally no other words in the comic?

Last edited by One Big Mob on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 09:07 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 09:02 PM
Freedon Nadd

Umm, the Massassi were not literally created by Naga Sadow. He just altered their nature and enslaved them via those machines. As about those alterations of Massassi, they(the machines) don't require Exar Kun's power to work. So, I doubt very much that Freedon Nadd would choose Exar Kun if that were the case(he'd either pick Nommin or Amanoa or send his adepts on Yavin 4 to do so) It's clearly something else.

Last edited by Freedon Nadd on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 10:20 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2018 10:11 PM