KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who's the Jedi fighting Vader? - Voting

Who's the Jedi fighting Vader? - Voting
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Who's the Jedi fighting Vader? - Voting

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...17_Textless.jpg

As the remnants of the Mon Cala resistance crumble into the seas, Vader and his Inquisitors finally confront the Jedi survivor at its core. The seas will weep…

---

Jedi Master robes, humanoid, fair skin, Kenobi-style robes, blue lightsaber. Thoughts?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Apr 9th, 2018 at 09:19 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 09:12 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Eeth Koth's the only known Jedi remotely resembling the picture, although he has a green saber, darker robes, and darker skin.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Apr 9th, 2018 at 09:20 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your image isn't working for me currently.

I don't think it'll be Vos or Windu, based on your description. So I have no idea. Could be a new character.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 09:17 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 09:18 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

NGL it looks a lot like Kenobi, lol.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 09:19 PM
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

EETH KOTH HYPE INCOMING (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 09:20 PM
Click here to Send The.D0minator a Private Message Find more posts by The.D0minator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 09:23 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The hilt looks weird. Separates his hands in two.

I guess it's someone new.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 09:24 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

I would have said Quinlan Vos if his lightsaber were green. Either someone new or eeth koth

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I hope it’s Koth so he can get some hype

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 10:39 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Unlikely as it is, I'm hoping the unknown Jedi is Luminara. We know she was killed by the Empire/Inquisitorius at some point after Order 66(GI still kept her corpse on ice in Rebels, ffs) -- may as well show us *how* she died in this comic arc... If not her, then Barriss would be a cool twist as well, imo.

And even though I don't like to put much stock into comic book covers because they are often intended to be deceiving, it's possible that the unknown Jedi could still be Vos even though he's using a blue lightsaber on the cover of issue #17. Per Dark Disciple, I'm pretty sure that Vos was intended to have kept Desh's lightsaber after he was murdered, because they were lifelong best friends -- and Desh's lightsaber was blue. So maybe... /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 10th, 2018 at 02:46 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 02:41 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

The outfit looks like Kenobi, but I'm sure it's someone else

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

It's just standard Jedi garb folks, it isn't specific to Kenobi ya know. It's probably just another new guy.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Apr 10th, 2018 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
It's just standard Jedi garb folks, it isn't specific to Kenobi ya know. It's probably just another new guy.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2018 09:53 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 04:13 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

SAESEE TIIN THE GOAT (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 04:22 PM
Click here to Send The.D0minator a Private Message Find more posts by The.D0minator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

....It's not Tiin.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 04:31 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zenwolf
....It's not Tiin.

Proof?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 04:55 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by The.D0minator
Proof?
He gets called Master Barr a bunch of times.

Palpsmear had Anny in the room as well. He'd be pretty hard to fake his death and escape. You'd have better luck bringing Mace back than him. At least Mace could have landed somewhere out of sight. Tiin had to lie there and get his body taken care of along with the others. It could have happened, but highly unlikely.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Apr 11th, 2018 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 05:22 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Are the other humans with him padawans/younglings as well? Their robes look jedi-like but they carry normal weapons and are totally unaware of Anakin

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote