KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Was Dooku more knowledgeable than Vader in the ways of the force?

Was Dooku more knowledgeable than Vader in the ways of the force?
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was Dooku more knowledgeable than Vader in the ways of the force?

As the title says; regardless of what the power disparity between the two is, who is the more knowledgeable force wielder?

Obviously Dooku has his 70 years of jedi knowledge to draw on which likely outclasses what Anakin knew about the light-side. Both could speak the ancient sith language, but from what I understand Dooku was more involved with learning from ancient Sith holocrons.

Discuss

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 7th, 2018 11:49 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Yes

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 7th, 2018 11:50 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yes

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:18 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

No

Old Post May 8th, 2018 08:08 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Azronger
No
based on?

Old Post May 8th, 2018 11:59 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by Kurk
based on?

He has nothing.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:11 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Azronger is a pseudo-sith; A sheevite who aspires to be something he lacks the intelligence to pursue.

I am the true Sith'ari. Once I receive funding for telomerase research the key to immortality will be achieved—the equivalent of midichlorian manipulation.

I will then pledge myself to the teachings of Lord Elon Musk; he will guide the new generation of 21st century sith to victory. All this while Azronger continues to face senility on these forums.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 12:38 PM
Freedon Nadd

Imagine Anakin/Vader talking Sith tongue. laughing out loud Hilarious Sith.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:22 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

possibly

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:41 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

based on?

(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:51 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Azronger: Because Sidious learned Vader more than he did Dooku

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 8th, 2018 01:53 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Azronger is a pseudo-sith; A sheevite who aspires to be something he lacks the intelligence to pursue.

I am the true Sith'ari. Once I receive funding for telomerase research the key to immortality will be achieved—the equivalent of midichlorian manipulation.

I will then pledge myself to the teachings of Lord Elon Musk; he will guide the new generation of 21st century sith to victory. All this while Azronger continues to face senility on these forums.
https://youtu.be/qU7FuAswPW0

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 02:48 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

What did I ever do to you Kurk

Old Post May 8th, 2018 03:29 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

You are just not likeable here. That's all.
People got enough of your sick roleplay as being Sheev's puppet, I guess.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 05:03 PM
Zentrex
Hi!

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
You are just not likeable here. That's all.
People got enough of your sick roleplay as being Sheev's puppet, I guess.
speak for yourself.

Anyway, I don't think vader had all that much knowledge about the more complex workings of the Force, did he? He relied on power and basic implimentation. That's why he didn't have that many powers. Dooku knew things, though, so there's that.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Nah. Our dislikeness is very different. I am not likeable because I have the habit to troll people sometimes. He is just not likeable at all. That's all. 👍🏻

Old Post May 9th, 2018 06:42 AM