KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Whatever happened to Nai?

Whatever happened to Nai?
Started by: Freedon Nadd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

Question Whatever happened to Nai?

Is he retired from KMC or is he just rarely on this forum?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 9th, 2018 02:39 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

He shows up once or twice a year.

Old Post May 9th, 2018 03:55 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

And damn he leaves a huge impression.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 9th, 2018 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I think the big 3 are... Tempest > Stealth Moose > Nai.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 10th, 2018 01:43 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He came out of the closet never to be seen or heard from again.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 01:45 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

I prefer Stealth Moose cause Ragnos.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post May 10th, 2018 02:25 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I think the big 3 are... Tempest > Stealth Moose > Nai.

Some would say it's the reverse.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 06:41 AM
Darth Thor

Honestly Nai was the best debator out of all of them. I mean no matter how wrong he was, hed always put up a damn good argument.

He also brought great incites that have stuck with us. Like novels being 3rd person narratives.

However, Tempest tended to be the most Correct methinks.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 10:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

When people misspell debater this causes me to pity the poster especially someone who has been here for years.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 01:58 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah this is straight up reading disability
how the **** do you see this word posted like 50 000 times and still spell it wrong

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post May 10th, 2018 02:00 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by quanchi112
When people misspell debater this causes me to pity the poster especially someone who has been here for years.
The 'o' is too close to the 'e' imo. Just a very easy typo to make. It's like when you try and spell 'rope' but you click the 'a' instead.

Darth Thor has the fastest fingers in his town, but his accuracy lacks. I want to believe he also was talking about great shitfests that got stirred up with 'incites' so I will believe it. Fastest fingers on KMC.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 04:06 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by One Big Mob
The 'o' is too close to the 'e' imo. Just a very easy typo to make. It's like when you try and spell 'rope' but you click the 'a' instead.

Darth Thor has the fastest fingers in his town, but his accuracy lacks. I want to believe he also was talking about great shitfests that got stirred up with 'incites' so I will believe it. Fastest fingers on KMC.
He has an I-hone so he ha dot bypass the autocorrect. This isn’t a He-Man villain. I ignored his stupidity once I won’t again.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 05:23 PM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Honestly Nai was the best debator out of all of them. I mean no matter how wrong he was, hed always put up a damn good argument.

He also brought great incites that have stuck with us. Like novels being 3rd person narratives.

However, Tempest tended to be the most Correct methinks.

Novels are 3rd person narratives.

It's common sense.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 07:21 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

He's German so probably swept away in the Caliphate.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 11th, 2018 04:51 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

laughing out loud

Old Post May 11th, 2018 06:40 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Novels are 3rd person narratives.

It's common sense.

Back in the day almost everyone used statements in novels as factual, claiming that was the narrator talking. Until Nai came along and sweeeped house.

Originally posted by quanchi112

Lol since when do you act as the spelling brigade. You must be really butthurt Thor whooped Thanos.

Dont worry Quan, theres always your big bank balance laughing out loud

Last edited by Darth Thor on May 11th, 2018 at 07:34 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2018 07:27 AM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Back in the day almost everyone used statements in novels as factual, claiming that was the narrator talking. Until Nai came along and sweeeped house.

Lol since when do you act as the spelling brigade. You must be really butthurt Thor whooped Thanos.

Dont worry Quan, theres always your big bank balance laughing out loud

I don't think that was he was trying to say with his statement. He meant that the writer doesn't deviate from the story's context.

Old Post May 11th, 2018 07:45 AM
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Is he retired from KMC or is he just rarely on this forum?

I've got other things to do that are more important than attempting to educate twenty-somethings who think they're smart without getting paid for it. Like, you know, educating twenty-somethings who think they're smart while getting paid for it.

Originally posted by Tzeentch
He's German so probably swept away in the Caliphate.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post May 31st, 2018 05:12 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

nai is german?

Old Post May 31st, 2018 05:39 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nai
Advocatus Diaboli

Originally posted by Ursumeles
nai is german?

Ja.

"Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?"

Old Post May 31st, 2018 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Nai a Private Message Find more posts by Nai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote