KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Most Lethal Droid after IG-88 and the Pantheon of Zakuul

Who is the strongest in combat?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
HK-47 7 58.33%
R2-D2 3 25.00%
HK-55 0 0%
HK-51 0 0%
SCORPIO 0 0%
M1-4X 0 0%
T7-O1 0 0%
G0-T0 0 0%
4-LOM 0 0%
Other 2 16.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Most Lethal Droid after IG-88 and the Pantheon of Zakuul
Started by: Geistalt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Most Lethal Droid after IG-88 and the Pantheon of Zakuul

not including Z0-0M because she has no combat feats

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say Guri is the most lethal droid.

You forgot C3PX

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 10th, 2018 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

HK-47 can level a building, and that's massively pre-prime.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 10th, 2018 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

And wtf is R2 on this list lol

Old Post May 10th, 2018 10:26 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

'Cause he killed 19,700,000,000 people on Byss.

I probably shouldn't have included him, considering it wasn't a combat showing. PROXY would have been better.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

R2. None of the others have feats that compare with R2 holding his ground against an enraged Yoda.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 11th, 2018 12:15 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Hk-47 imbued by Darkside energies held off a strike team, consisting of all the SWTOR Protags.

I don't see many things trumping that.

Old Post May 11th, 2018 06:02 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

HK-47 > IG-88 and the remainder in the list.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on May 11th, 2018 at 11:51 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2018 11:48 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

AD-W4 is worth mentioning.

But yeah, none compare to HK, tbh.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 12th, 2018 12:45 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

As always over estimated...but if this is just in general, there's a ton of droids to look at that, narrowing it down to 1 is time consuming.

Is this including any droid or just specific ones?

Define lethal. Most lethal in terms of what? Assassination? Combat? There's different things to look at here.

This is incredibly vague and as such, it's gonna be downright impossible to narrow it down just to 1 droid.

Last edited by Zenwolf on May 12th, 2018 at 12:58 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2018 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

EG assassin droid is also worth a mention, though he's obviously not nearly powerful enough.

The Abominor and the Selentium attacked the Yuuzhan Vong and devastated them so much that they never used technology again, so I would put them up as being the most powerful. If you want names, we got The Great Heap, The One, and The Other. I'd say these guys are actually more powerful than the Pantheon of Zakuul.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
As always over estimated...but if this is just in general, there's a ton of droids to look at that, narrowing it down to 1 is time consuming.

Is this including any droid or just specific ones?

Define lethal. Most lethal in terms of what? Assassination? Combat? There's different things to look at here.

This is incredibly vague and as such, it's gonna be downright impossible to narrow it down just to 1 droid.

name all the droids who can kill the best. It can be "Magna Guard", or "HK-47", whatever you want.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

In fact, let's put them in order.

1. Abominor (Great Heap)
2. Selentium (The One)
3. Pantheon of Zakuul (Izax, Tyth, Aivela)
4. HK-47
5. IG-88

I don't know where to put SCORPIO, M1-4X, T7-O1, G0-T0, 4-LOM, C3PX, Proxy, AD-W4, EG Jedi Assassin, or Guri.

Ooh, and as far as mass-produced droids go, Dark Troopers?

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:01 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Zentrex
In fact, let's put them in order.

1. Abominor (Great Heap)
2. Selentium (The One)
3. Pantheon of Zakuul (Izax, Tyth, Aivela)
4. HK-47
5. IG-88

I don't know where to put SCORPIO, M1-4X, T7-O1, G0-T0, 4-LOM, C3PX, Proxy, AD-W4, EG Jedi Assassin, or Guri.

Ooh, and as far as mass-produced droids go, Dark Troopers?

I'd switch 4/5.

Though I think some of the Balamorra droids could go, the X-1s were particularly devastating. In fact a lot of the Balmorran Arms droids were pretty crazy...but then I guess if you have a factory world that is solely revolved around weapons, battle droids and such, that's bound to happen.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

I'd switch 4/5.

Though I think some of the Balamorra droids could go, the X-1s were particularly devastating. In fact a lot of the Balmorran Arms droids were pretty crazy...but then I guess if you have a factory world that is solely revolved around weapons, battle droids and such, that's bound to happen.

Hk simply has better feats. He held his own against 8 of the galaxies most powerful heroes for a short while, imbue with dark energies.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:49 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten about the Balmorran droids. They put the dark troopers to shame.

But yeah, I still think HK's better. IG may be the second best bounty hunter in the galaxy during the time of the Empire, HK did his job effectively for centuries. He might even be able to go against Boba Fett and win.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:59 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Zentrex
Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten about the Balmorran droids. They put the dark troopers to shame.

But yeah, I still think HK's better. IG may be the second best bounty hunter in the galaxy during the time of the Empire, HK did his job effectively for centuries. He might even be able to go against Boba Fett and win.

HK's stuff isn't exactly quantifiable, aside from bare bones. Plus IG-88 nearly took over the whole galaxy and became the Death Star, I find that a little more impressive on the dangerous scale of things.

But yeah, there's also some of the CIS droids, the Scorpenek annihilator droid and Super B3 Ultra and Cortosis SBDs come to mind. So getting a most lethal droid out of all the thousands of others, is a trying task.

Last edited by Zenwolf on May 31st, 2018 at 11:10 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2018 11:07 PM
Haschwalth

HK's stuff isn't exactly quantifiable, aside from bare bones. Plus IG-88 nearly took over the whole galaxy and became the Death Star, I find that a little more impressive on the dangerous scale of things.

But yeah, there's also some of the CIS droids, the Scorpenek annihilator droid and Super B3 Ultra and Cortosis SBDs come to mind. So getting a most lethal droid out of all the thousands of others, is a trying task.

HK-47's design was extremely advanced, even during the clone wars. The separatists were planning on producing thousands of these units at the end of the TCW, but they never got the chance.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/HK-47

Old Post May 31st, 2018 11:44 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Haschwalth
HK-47's design was extremely advanced, even during the clone wars. The separatists were planning on producing thousands of these units at the end of the TCW, but they never got the chance.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/HK-47

The word advanced wasn't really used and they did end up using his design to create droids as noted.

More to that, despite such things and even HK building his own army, he was still beaten by spacers and turned into a jetpack so....

Last edited by Zenwolf on Jun 1st, 2018 at 12:26 AM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 12:21 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Guri?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 12:33 AM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

HK-01 was probably more lethal than HK-51 and HK-55 tbfh.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 12:34 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote