KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Happy Mother's Day to Selenial

Happy Mother's Day to Selenial
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Warning Happy Mother's Day to Selenial

Happy Mother's Day, mom.

Hope your day is filled with Jedi Exiles.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 13th, 2018 05:16 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Happy Mother's Day to Selenial

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Hope your day is filled with Jedi Exiles.
I too wish an implacable, gaping sense of emptiness upon Sel.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 05:19 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

We've never interacted but I was really hoping you would make it to today. Congrats

Old Post May 13th, 2018 05:27 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Happy mother day, mommy Sel <3

Old Post May 13th, 2018 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

I’m not American but this is cute so I’ll allow it. Thanks love

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:16 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I don't think Ant realizes that Mothers' day is an American holiday.

I... I didn't either, actually. Regardless, happy mothers' day, Sel.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 08:51 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's european as well, just on another day

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post May 13th, 2018 09:14 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

uh, it's today in denmark

Old Post May 13th, 2018 09:20 PM
Click here to Send The.D0minator a Private Message Find more posts by The.D0minator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

It's not Mother's Day in Somalia

Old Post May 13th, 2018 09:45 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Mothers' Day is today here as well. It's not exclusively American.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 10:58 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

26 may here

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post May 13th, 2018 11:06 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Women on average again tend to be more agreeable, sensitive to negative emotion, orderly, and interested in people than men (ON AVERAGE #NOTALL), hence the heroic female archetype of a nurturing figure, someone such as a homemaker or somebody in the pursuit of a career involving cooperation and social interaction, people who nurture and aid the emotional wellbeing of other people. These people actualize sensitivity to negative emotion in order to keep attentive to other people’s problems (such as a crying infant or patient), agreeableness in order to form a cooperative and stable relationship with the people they are trying to help, and orderliness to bring organization to a household and engage in the assisted management of other people’s lives. A homemaker for example has to take up the responsibility of spending a lot of time raising and looking after kids as well as maintaining the household, sacrifice some of their other ambitions to do so and act with patience and forgiveness towards children who are obviously less emotionally mature than adults, as well as to maintain their marriage, and all along the way they have to admit to their mistakes in order to keep on the aim of being a better person. All of these things are also much the same way for a person engaged in a field of work primarily or largely focused on social interaction. Such roles may not be as flashy or glamorous, but they are essential to the upbringing of the next generation and maintenance of people’s mental and emotional health.

People such as this are people to be honored and respected. My mom juggled her family with her career, overcame breast cancer, is paying my college tuition, and she and my father raised me in an environment that wasn't too strict or permissive but one where I could negotiate with them within reasonable limits. Needless to say I wouldn't be where I am today without her.

@Sel friends are important, but what you are to your child is a long term island of stability in a sea of turbulence, and they need that more than they need a friend. You are someone who has brought a new being into the world and sacrificed and worked hard to ensure that they have a good life, and that's something I deeply respect that you've managed to do with your life. I deeply hope to be a parent at some point in my life, and it fills me with joy knowing that you have something that important in your life.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 13th, 2018 11:24 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Cringe.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post May 14th, 2018 12:48 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

dmb’s becoming a caricature of himself

Old Post May 14th, 2018 12:50 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Yeah, but at least he's not a disappointment, as you continue to be to me.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 02:49 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
at least he's not a disappointment
Joke of the year.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post May 14th, 2018 03:07 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't think Ant realizes that Mothers' day is an American holiday.

I... I didn't either, actually. Regardless, happy mothers' day, Sel.
it was yesterday here too, it’s like mums only exist in america :P

Old Post May 14th, 2018 07:53 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not even mother's day here, ffs. Now Sel is getting two? Matriarchy.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 08:24 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

May the Force Be With Her. Always.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 14th, 2018 09:00 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

I find LSDMB cute tbh. But yeh, it was March 11th here, but I won’t complain

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 02:18 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote