KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Do we really know anything about Darth Atrius?

Do we really know anything about Darth Atrius?
Started by: DeviantDefiance

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

Do we really know anything about Darth Atrius?

The comic Star Wars Annual 4, presents a story about an ancient pair of crossguard lightsabers once adorned by the sith lord Darth Atrius. The dark side was so potent within these lightsabers that it would direct any user to the dark side. Though, throughout the comic they never discuss details about the sith, and to my research I have not found anything that I couldn't already infer.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 05:51 AM
Click here to Send DeviantDefiance a Private Message Find more posts by DeviantDefiance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

He's relatively new and probably stronger than Darth Vader.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post May 31st, 2018 06:23 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

We could infer much about him through his lightsabers' legacy. I would say he is on par with Vader.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:59 AM
Click here to Send DeviantDefiance a Private Message Find more posts by DeviantDefiance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I like how there's an Atrius in Nathema Conspiracy.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:55 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
The comic Star Wars Annual 4, presents a story about an ancient pair of crossguard lightsabers once adorned by the sith lord Darth Atrius. The dark side was so potent within these lightsabers that it would direct any user to the dark side. Though, throughout the comic they never discuss details about the sith, and to my research I have not found anything that I couldn't already infer.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t653298.html

The fact that the lightsabers were able to cloud even Vader's senses speaks volumes concerning the potential power of Darth Atrius himself.

The comic also implies that old Sith > new Sith. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 31st, 2018 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

(please log in to view the image)

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Less powerful than Canon Darth Bane.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 31st, 2018 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Horror

How powerful do you think Canon Darth Bane is ?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 10:57 AM
Click here to Send Darth Horror a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Horror Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Cross guard lightsabers were known to date back to right before darth bane was born, around 27 years looking at the timeline. I would think that he would have been before that though.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 02:13 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Horror

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Cross guard lightsabers were known to date back to right before darth bane was born, around 27 years looking at the timeline. I would think that he would have been before that though.

They are known to date back thousands of years to the Great Scourge of Malachor. The only think we know about Bane's era ist that the Sith seemed to use lightsabre pikes.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 08:49 AM
Click here to Send Darth Horror a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Horror Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Galan007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t653298.html

The fact that the lightsabers were able to cloud even Vader's senses speaks volumes concerning the potential power of Darth Atrius himself.

The comic also implies that old Sith > new Sith. /shrug

Old Sith>New Sith is justice.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 06:47 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

You are correct thank you, they were known to be a extremely rare of a use after the cold wars, before bane was born. They didn’t use them anymore. I would say that atrius was around the old republics time.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2018 02:35 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

As far as ancient force users in the New Canon go, we have the idea that civilizations from the unknown regions like the Rammahgon and the Aionomica first discovered the force, wrote down their teachings, which eventually turned to the jedi order. The prime jedi believed in balance between the dark and light sides. This was revealed in the Last Jedi.

Later, the first "lightsaber" was constructed. This is from information found exclusively in the "star wars: secrets of the empire" virtual reality experience at Disney World. This is currently the most difficult to access information about the Star Wars universe, and there's no information about it on Wookieepedia, and that really excites me. Well, here's the only information (as far as I know) on the internet that exists about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U30psDlIzqA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us3qN799XOk

Then the Jedi order moved away from its roots, forgot its oldest teachings, and left the unknown regions, pretty much never to come back until Luke. So this is when Darth Atrius, that old jedi temple in Rebels and the crossguard lightsaber come from.

In comes Bane. Thousand years later, we get the prequel trilogy and then the originals and then the sequels.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 04:14 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Are you saying that atrius was here when Luke was alive?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 02:41 AM
Zentrex
Hi!

No, I was referring to the jedi order hundreds, perhaps thousands of years before Luke, albeit after they'd left the unknown regions.
The sentence was meant to convey the idea that the Jedi abandoned Ahch-To until Luke came back.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2018 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Oh ok. I misunderstood. Thank you for clearing that up.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 04:12 AM