KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » My Star Wars TLJ rant

My Star Wars TLJ rant
Started by: DarthPlaguis12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

My Star Wars TLJ rant

My honest thoughts of the last Jedi.

As a general movie goer it’s a good film, as a Star Wars fan it couldn’t be a bigger pile of shit. The plot is pretty awkward and has huge flaws in it. For one why is Luke Skywalker so weak? In the original trilogy the emperor saw great potential in him to the point he wanted Luke to kill and replace Vader and yet Luke is not only defeated by Kylo but also Rey. From the looks of it he’s no where near as powerful as Vader, even in the canon cartoons and comics Vader is killing a whole platoon of rebels, a whole squadron, is lifting imperial walkers.

Lena Leia is apparently able to use her force powers so she can fly though space now, next she spends most of the film in a coma giving way to an annoying feminist type character who gets a lot of innocent people killed...why’d Leia side with her again?

Rey is very dead pan, zero back story, when I see her all I think is she’s sexy...that’s all. Kylo Ren did develop as a character which is good, he stood up to his master seeking his own ambitions then killed Snoke.

Rose and Finn were pointless....

Old Post May 31st, 2018 07:42 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Best Star Wars film to date. Number 2 spot to Rots.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:07 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I enjoyed ROTS

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:34 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

ROTS #1.

Old Post May 31st, 2018 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

ROTS is underrated the whole prequel trilogy is

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 03:45 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

RotS is ok, the other two are garbage.

TLJ is a fantastic film.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 05:28 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Y'all need to head on down to /r/prequelmemes

It enthuses me quite a bit to hear the 10 year olds of today praising the prequels and pointing out some of the flaws in the sequels.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

What’s wrong with pointing out flaws in a movie...that’s the point of liking or not liking them

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 05:27 PM