KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Boba Fett or Cad Bane

Boba Fett or Cad Bane
Started by: DarthPlaguis12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Boba Fett or Cad Bane

Who’s the better bounty hunter, personally I like Bane better

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 04:29 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I do too, although from a story perspective I think Boba is meant to have surpassed his predecessors, Bane included.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 04:49 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jango was the best bounty hunter until his death. Then Bane, followed by Embo. Of course Boba outclassed them all.

But yeah, Bane is one of my favorites.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Jango was the best bounty hunter until his death. Then Bane, followed by Embo. Of course Boba outclassed them all.

But yeah, Bane is one of my favorites.
what about bossk? Is he weaker than those who aleeady listed above ?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Imo Bane was more successful.

Infiltrated the Jedi temple, escaped republic prison, made a fool out of Anakin, obi wan and Vos. He held the senate hostage n helped Ziro escape. He escaped Jedi custody as well

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 03:31 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Imo Bane was more successful.

Infiltrated the Jedi temple, escaped republic prison, made a fool out of Anakin, obi wan and Vos. He held the senate hostage n helped Ziro escape. He escaped Jedi custody as well

Meanwhile Boba Fett was stalemated by a freshly knighted Jaden Korr.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

And got his ass kicked by a newb Luke

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 05:22 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Cad Bane got his ass kicked by Ahsoka but yeah, they each have their pros and cons.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 02:40 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

He did better than Vizsla.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 03:34 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Toss between them both. I like em both, but granted Cad has gotten more personality then Boba, but then being a Souless Machine is kind of what Boba is supposed to be....so.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 03:45 AM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Daily reminder that in Legends canon Boba fought Mace Windu to a stalemate.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 04:41 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yeah, a stalemate... because Mace refused to kill him after kicking his ass... three times.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 06:45 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Boba's infinitely cooler, more interesting, more handsome, more skilled, more equipped (in all ways), more badass, etc. than Cad Bane.

Nick Gillard said he wanted to see a fight between ROTS Anakin and Boba Fett, which I think speaks for itself.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 07:15 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

ohshit time for Boba Fett is ****ing Sidious level arguments lmao

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 08:15 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, a stalemate... because Mace refused to kill him after kicking his ass... three times.
"kicking his ass"

They were both "on the verge of collapse" from exhaustion by the end of their fight in Sheev's office.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2018 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

That sounds like bull shit though...mace being stalemated by Boba Fett? Come on...legends Mace Windu is a beast

He defeated a whole droid army by himself with the force, he n Yoda were holding off the sepretists as it invaded the capital. He owned old canon grievous who was rag dolling Jedi masters left n right.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 04:45 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Both were not cool to me. Jango was the best. Hopefully canon can establishing new one I can respect.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 04:47 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Both were not cool to me. Jango was the best. Hopefully canon can establishing new one I can respect.
What did Jango do to outclass Bane? (I won't ask about Boba since most of his feats are in books/comics that you won't read).

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 04:51 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kurk
What did Jango do to outclass Bane? (I won't ask about Boba since most of his feats are in books/comics that you won't read).
How impressive he was against Windu prior to his jet pack being damaged by a beast.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 05:06 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

He didn’t do anything against windu....typical dumb post

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 07:24 PM