KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Actress of Rose deletes social media after harassment

Actress of Rose deletes social media after harassment
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Warning Actress of Rose deletes social media after harassment

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Wait, Asians are "persons of color"?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 07:02 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Kelly Marie Tran is yet another casuality of a long line of victims of Star Wars fan rage (Lloyd, Lucas, Christensen, Ridley). Sad, tbh.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 07:31 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

SW fans can be embrassing and pathetic yeah.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody deserves that crap. Harassing over someone's physical appearance, race, etc only demonstrates how simple-minded you are.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

I hated Rose, and her relationship with Finn, but Tran is a legit good person and didn't deserve this.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 07:53 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

she would have a good time on kmc

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 07:55 PM
Click here to Send The.D0minator a Private Message Find more posts by The.D0minator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Kelly Marie Tran is yet another casuality of a long line of victims of Star Wars fan rage (Lloyd, Lucas, Christensen, Ridley). Sad, tbh.

Apparently the reason Ridley left was because she was getting too much addicted to Social Media.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 08:01 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Yeh this ****ing sucks. The sad part is, she had such a positive personality.
No matter what you think of the character, you shouldn't blame the actress for doing her job.
I think its safe to say the Star Wars fanbase is the most toxic fanbase ever, even more so than DC and Marvel.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 08:07 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Pitiful hateful, nasty Star Wars fans.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 08:18 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Why do people get so bothered by negative comments on social media? Makes no sense to me; never has.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 08:26 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Why do people get so bothered by negative comments on social media? Makes no sense to me; never has.
Regardless, this type of behavior makes Star Wars fans as a whole look bad in the eyes of the mainstream people.

It's like when anonymous doxxed Ajit Pai's family because they were upset over net neutrality. Like, gee wizz, that'll definitely help your cause. It's not like the masses are now going to think of internet-dependent young adults as crazies who resort to illegal behaviors when threatened or anything!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 08:31 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well most 'mainstream' people won't be thinking about this next week, tbh.

Regardless, I just don't understand why some people get so upset when they are "attacked" on social media? It's the internet... Who gives a shit what a few f*cktards say?

Imo, running away from the "problem" makes you look even weaker... /shrug

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 08:56 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Regardless, I just don't understand why some people get so upset when they are "attacked" on social media? It's the internet... Who gives a shit what a few f*cktards say?

Ordinarily I'd agree with you, but I'm approaching this from a cynical view-point.

Negative connotations were attached to Doom fans after a particular incident for a reason...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 09:11 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

What incident???

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by |King Joker|

Honestly what Jake Lloyd went through was by far the worst. Harassed and bullied his entire life over TPM.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah cause none of you harass, shit talk, or troll each other :rollseyes:

You’re going to be open to attack on social media...just a fact

Character was a waste of screen time

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 11:49 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Honestly what Jake Lloyd went through was by far the worst. Harassed and bullied his entire life over TPM.
I hear he's in a psych ward now...looks like Ani really did go insane in the end.
Originally posted by Trocity
What incident???

Columbine

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Yeah cause none of you harass, shit talk, or troll each other :rollseyes:

You’re going to be open to attack on social media...just a fact

Character was a waste of screen time

Yes, but this is KMC. It's literally called the wretched hive of scum and villainy

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 12:07 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

"Why do people assign value to things that don't really matter in the grand scheme of life???"

I don't know, it's weird. There is a kind of irony in asking that question on a message board that man-children use to come together and articulate their emotional investment in a franchise that was made for kids, though.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 12:12 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Why is it ironic?

I just find it strange that people become SO invested in social media that comments made there from random trolls(whom they don't even know, mind you) actually affect them irl.

Don't understand it, and probably never will. My opinion: it's the internet... Who f*cking cares what people say? /shrug

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 7th, 2018 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 12:32 AM