KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who is the most intuitive?

Who is the most intuitive?
Started by: Mendax

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mendax
Hand of God

Who is the most intuitive?

-Force user
-Non-force user
-Droid

Legends and canon.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 02:30 AM
Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Force user with an open mind a la Qui Gon

Then Droids

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 06:52 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Obi-Wan.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 06:54 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Freedon Nadd

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 04:20 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mendax
Hand of God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by relentless1
Force user with an open mind a la Qui Gon

Then Droids
To clarify- when I say intuitive I'm basically asking which characters can gather the most reliable facts from the least amount of information.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 05:55 PM
Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Thrawn's a pretty good one for non-force user, pulling some Sherlock Holmes shit

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Mendax
To clarify- when I say intuitive I'm basically asking which characters can gather the most reliable facts from the least amount of information.

ahh gotcha, then id have to say Thrawn or Palpatine

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 06:26 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Force-user: Palpatine
Non-force-user: Thrawn
Droid: I dunno... Maybe R2? His recent 'conversation' with BB-8 was pretty awesome.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 06:40 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 06:35 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

In canon, Tarkin was proven to never forget, like, anything ever in "lost stars."

In legends, Tenebrous was shown to be able to deduct information really well.

Whenever you have science fiction, you're going to have ridiculously intuitive characters. I'm sure I know of countless more, especially droids, they just don't come to mind right now.

If you're asking whether force users are more intuitive than droids, and how they compare to non-force users, I'd wager that the force doesn't actually enhance your ability to reason, and we're given a number of people and species who can supposedly reason out things better than certain droids, though I imagine if there was to be a droid programmed entirely for deduction and nothing else, that droid would be the more intuitive.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 07:31 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mendax
Hand of God

Originally posted by Galan007
Force-user: Palpatine
Non-force-user: Thrawn
Droid: I dunno... Maybe R2? His recent 'conversation' with BB-8 was pretty awesome.
I agree with Sidious. But i'm not sure if I'd put Thrawn over Tarkin here.

What convo with BB and R2? The one in TFA and TLj?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 07:46 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mendax
I agree with Sidious. But i'm not sure if I'd put Thrawn over Tarkin here.

What convo with BB and R2? The one in TFA and TLj?
Thrawn's general intuition and skills of deduction are definitely superior to Tarkin's, imo... At least in canon. Legends isn't typically my initial reference point these days.

This convo, wherein BB recalled 'The Battle of Starkiller Base' to R2:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
-Poe Dameron #28

*BB=orange text boxes. R2=blue text boxes*

Their respective dialogue was just really well done, imo. R2 came off as wise and almost motherly.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 08:11 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote