KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Force Augmentation for Durability/Padawan Knee Superbattledroid feat

Force Augmentation for Durability/Padawan Knee Superbattledroid feat
Started by: TheNuisanceBird

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Force Augmentation for Durability/Padawan Knee Superbattledroid feat

While it's obvious that Jedi, Sith, and Force users alike are more durable than they'd naturally be, is it constantly active or do they have to raise their "HP".

I know that Ven Zallow survived getting sent through hard rock and Kenobi in ROTS dented the railing he was thrown into, but I'm not sure what the mechanics of it are.

My understanding is that it's like a Force barrier where there's both active and passive uses of it.

In cases like people such as Vader I'm not sure if the physical barrier would also overlap with his barrier.

Apologies if I failed to explain it better.

On the topic of physical augmentation,

I'm working on the script to counter the three versus three Jedi battle on Evannova's channel and in regards to them making Shaak Ti's feat of destroying a mangaguard head with her knee a big deal, I remembered there was a republic comic I think where a Padawan destroys a SBD with her knee.

I could've sworn it was in the Battle of Jabiim arc but I haven't been able to find it anywhere and was wondering if any of you could help me out.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 05:43 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just blame it on the hyperbolic nature of the show.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 05:53 PM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

It's not anything big for a Force User to augment their bodies, it's kinda basic stuff for them. It doesn't happen every single time, but there are showings of them surviving near point blank explosions, sonic weapons and crashing into stuff. Not just the big main characters either, but minor ones too.

But it's more of a case by case basis with writers, sooo....it's there but also not there either.

As far as the feat with the Jedi Padawan and SBDs, I haven't found anything regarding that in the comic. But as I recall, Magnaguards don't have any real super armor or anything, they just have Duranium armor....which I mean is a pretty good material for armor.

I mean Ti doing it certainly is a nice feat, but I dunno how you mean by making a big deal about it. Like are they saying no other Force Users can do this or what? If that's the case, then they're wrong as there are several who could replicate it.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Nov 8th, 2018 at 07:18 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote