KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Best army busting feats

Best army busting feats
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Best army busting feats

What are the best army busting feats in Legends? Or Canon, I guess.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 03:44 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Palpatine losing to spirits on Korriban

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 03:57 AM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Luke destroying Vong hordes from what I remember is pretty sweet.

A paltry Old Republic force of only 4k defeating a 50k SE army is pretty great too.

Unless this is only 1 vs a whole army, although you mean literal army or just giant/mass groups?

Oh for D Canon, Vader vs the Rebels in Vader Down series.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 04:10 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yeah, Luke taking on the Vong army is just insane.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 04:36 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebub

"Soon the foyer was full of the twitching, smoking bodies of the Temple’s hapless guardians. He began to tire, not from exertion but from the tedium of knocking down droid after droid, to no apparent end. There might have been thousands of them.

Deactivating his lightsaber, he took a deep breath. With one mighty exhalation of power, he blasted all of them—those in pieces and those approaching with needle-tipped fingers and vibrosaws upraised—out of the foyer doors. Then he blasted the rubbish piles after them. He kept pushing until a dark cloud soared out over Raxus Prime’s hideous landscape—an artificial hurricane full of droid golems.

When the foyer was clear, the apprentice straightened. He was no longer pushing with the Force, but the floor beneath him shook nonetheless." - The Force Unleashed.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Beelzebub a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beelzebub
"Soon the foyer was full of the twitching, smoking bodies of the Temple’s hapless guardians. He began to tire, not from exertion but from the tedium of knocking down droid after droid, to no apparent end. There might have been thousands of them.

Deactivating his lightsaber, he took a deep breath. With one mighty exhalation of power, he blasted all of them—those in pieces and those approaching with needle-tipped fingers and vibrosaws upraised—out of the foyer doors. Then he blasted the rubbish piles after them. He kept pushing until a dark cloud soared out over Raxus Prime’s hideous landscape—an artificial hurricane full of droid golems.

When the foyer was clear, the apprentice straightened. He was no longer pushing with the Force, but the floor beneath him shook nonetheless." - The Force Unleashed.
Starkiller did that?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 04:46 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebub

Galen at the start of the game.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 04:58 AM
Click here to Send Beelzebub a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Revan killed hundreds of Sith on Korriban.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 04:58 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Tenebrae's spirit destroying an army of Knights of Zakuul with a single Force attack without harming the Slayer's allies.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Last edited by AncientPower on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 05:45 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 05:42 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Mace windu against the separatist army.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 05:56 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The Wrath solo'ing 1,000 elite Republic soldiers, and the Wrath carving up all of the Republic forces on Taris

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 05:57 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Tulak singe handedly slaughtering armies of ten thousands using only the blade.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 06:03 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Is that girl an actual Imperial agent or is the outfit a disguise?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's a disguise.

The woman is Shara Bey -- Poe Dameron's mother.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 08:22 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Poe Bey? If Rey married Poe, she could be Rey Bey?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 08:42 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

They gave Poe his father's last name because SW is a total patriarchy. thumb up

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 09:05 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Galan & Bada soloing' socks is pretty dang impressive imo.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 09:34 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote