KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star wars: Fallen Order Trailer

Star wars: Fallen Order Trailer
Started by: Total Warrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Star wars: Fallen Order Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhaGN6rK2Eg
Can we please talk for a moment about the trailer of the game? First of all, this Jedi has the face of Cameron Monaghan. I really liked the actor in Shameless and as the Joker so I appreciate his appearance in the game. But I really liked the trailer in general, the Inquisitor hunting him etc looks like the game is set a few years after 19 BBY and this guy is padawan. Overall, I really did like it. What do you think?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

Wish you could determine the characteristics of the character rather than have them pre-set :/

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 08:09 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Re: Star wars: Fallen Order Trailer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhaGN6rK2Eg
Can we please talk for a moment about the trailer of the game? First of all, this Jedi has the face of Cameron Monaghan. I really liked the actor in Shameless and as the Joker so I appreciate his appearance in the game. But I really liked the trailer in general, the Inquisitor hunting him etc looks like the game is set a few years after 19 BBY and this guy is padawan. Overall, I really did like it. What do you think?

Eh. I don't give my money to Disney.

I won't be buying anything Star Wars related until Disney sells the franchise to another company that treats the Saga faithfully.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 08:40 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Getting Jax Paven vibes honestly, visually the trailer looks nice.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

No gameplay?

**** off with this shit. It's going to be more generic EA trash. Don't get excited.

"Trust no one."

Last edited by ares834 on Apr 13th, 2019 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 08:59 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Getting Jax Paven vibes honestly, visually the trailer looks nice.
Agreed

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by CaveDude33211
Eh. I don't give my money to Disney.

I won't be buying anything Star Wars related until Disney sells the franchise to another company that treats the Saga faithfully.
Originally posted by ares834
No gameplay?

**** off with this shit. It's going to be more generic EA trash. Don't get excited.

"Trust no one."
Normally, I'd agree, I'm the first to be disappointed in the new movies and on how Diseny handled the franchise in general, but I really liked the trailer and I'm looking forward to more videos before deciding if I'll buy it or not

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 10:46 PM
Zenwolf

Though is the antagonist suppose to be an Inquisitor or? The electrostaff kinda throws me off. Also I gotta say that weapon is really overrated or well overused a lot.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Though is the antagonist suppose to be an Inquisitor or? The electrostaff kinda throws me off. Also I gotta say that weapon is really overrated or well overused a lot.

Ye its an inquisitor

Old Post Apr 13th, 2019 11:17 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Ye its an inquisitor
I heard it’s a purge trooper, a stormtrooper specifically trained to face Jedi, so not an Inquisitor

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 08:14 PM
TheIndyJedi

Yeh the Clone trooper with the Magnaguard staff is not an inquisitor, but the character with the mask and the cape is an inquisitor

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 08:20 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Yes, she is the second sister

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 08:47 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

She already appeared in the Vader issue

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 08:47 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

About the Vader’s issue, we were told in one ogni the last issues that the Inquisitors hunted down most of not all of the Jedi they could find. That might already be a spoiler of Cameron’s ultimate fate in the game..

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 08:49 PM
Freedon Nadd

Chris Avellone is the Alan Moore of Star Wars.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 07:36 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Looks pretty cool

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 02:45 PM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

this looks like the spiderman ps4 game. WHich is to say... really good.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 12:59 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Did you see the new Jedi Fallen Order's gameplay? Did you like it? It kinda reminded of the recent Tomb Raider series. Hopefully it'll be challenging, wouldn't like ti if it were to easy

Old Post Jun 8th, 2019 06:29 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Looks awful

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2019 07:25 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Just saw the gameplay, it looks....eh? Not terrible, not fantastic.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2019 08:58 PM