KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Which Star Wars character should get a comicbook?

Which Star Wars character should get a comicbook?
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Which Star Wars character should get a comicbook?

Who would you like to have featured in a four/five issue mini?

You can also say which kind of tale you'd like to hear if you have any specific topic of interest

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 09:24 AM
Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Idk, Tulak Hord, I guess.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 09:54 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Vos.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 11:46 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I wonder if they actually have plans for Vos, or if hes just been put on the shelf.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 01:57 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Vos. ^They have been teasing him in the Vader series and recently also in that guidebook “written” by Luke. In the Vader comics there was also that girl who was told to look for him in order to complete her training in the force. They may not have plans to release content about him in the following months, but I also don’t think we won’t hear from him again, otherwise his name wouldn’t have been dropped so many times

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 03:06 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Also, he is just too strong to be left there as “killed/purged by inquisitors” without showing us how he died. Excluding Yoda and Kenobi who are in exile, he is definitely the most powerful Jedi still around, he is much more powerful than any inquisitor, and only Vader can take on him right now, so I don’t think they’ll just tell us that he is dead and bye bye

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 03:09 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I don’t really get why they seem to be hanging Vos on a stick.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 03:49 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Also, he is just too strong to be left there as “killed/purged by inquisitors” without showing us how he died. Excluding Yoda and Kenobi who are in exile, he is definitely the most powerful Jedi still around, he is much more powerful than any inquisitor, and only Vader can take on him right now, so I don’t think they’ll just tell us that he is dead and bye bye

Yeah hes a good Jedi for Maul to fight as well.

But I hope theyre not just leaving him for a comic. I want something bigger for him like an animation for video game. The dream would be a live action series, but I dont see that happening.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 04:45 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, Vos is never going to get a solo TV series(be it live action or animated)... At least not anytime soon.

At this point I'd be totally fine with another novel and/or comic series, tbh. *Something* that explores his story post-RotS.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 07:18 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Hopefully a comic rather than a novel tbh

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 07:30 PM
Darth Thor

^ Video game would be better than both. Or use all three mediums for the same story. Force Unleashed type of mega event thumb up

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 09:30 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Yeah definitely^

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 10:02 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Hopefully a comic rather than a novel tbh
Only thing is that a comic series would probably just be a 4 or 5 issue mini to start. Granted, something is better than nothing, but if I had the choice between a comic book miniseries and a novel, I'd pick the novel for sure... They can just fit a lot more story/content/depth into it.

But yeah, I'd take just about any Vos-related material they gave me at this point. His story is a potential goldmine for Disney... Really surprised they haven't explored that more(especially Soule.)

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 26th, 2019 at 10:25 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 10:20 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Maybe DD didn’t sell very well? I think I remember it entered the top something most read novels of the month when it came out, but maybe I’m wrong

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 10:44 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I think DD actually did quite well.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2019 11:17 PM
Darth Thor

Well it all stems back to the fact that we never got DD in animated form because Disney pulled the plug on TCW too early.

Had we gotten that, then when they eventually got around to Rebels, Vos would have almost certainly showed up.

Siege of Mandalore would have also been more tense and exciting because everyone would have been wondering if Ahsoka makes it out of her fight with Darth Maul or not. Oh well.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 12:01 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Sidious and Dooku god dammit, explore that 10 year gap between episode 1 and 2

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 07:12 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Enough, I'm gonna make a twitter account and ask one of those writers when their releasing any Vos content mad mad mad

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 08:39 AM
Darth Thor

^ Im still hoping all the teasing is because they are planning something big.

I mean if its just gonna be a comic, why keep teasing and why not just do it already?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 12:48 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Don’t fill me with hope and hype please laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 27th, 2019 03:41 PM