KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Best accolades of power or potential??

Best accolades of power or potential??
Started by: Eli Vanto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Best accolades of power or potential??

Which character has received the greatest accolades relating to their power or potential in the Force?

**Not counting godlike characters like The Ones, Abeloth, Bedlam Spirits, Chosen One Anakin, ETC.

Please provide quotes if possible. smile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 03:01 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Palpatine got some really big ones in Dark Empire and the RPG Sourcebook for Dark Empire. And then there was the whole "black hole of the dark side" thing from Yoda: Dark Rendevouz.

Vitiate defenitely has some exaggerated accolades. I can't think of many of the top of my head.
Correction: don't want to think of any off the top of my head.

Luke was said to be a beacon of light or something.

There are more; there's a lot of less powerful characters who've been made to sound like they could rival the ones above, though they'd be hopelessly outmatched, like Tulak Hord (made the lightsaber wielders of Kreia's time seem like they were playing with toys) and Exar Kun.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 08:24 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Kylo has a "near infinite" accolade, iirc.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 24th, 2020 12:10 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Re: Best accolades of power or potential??

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
Which character has received the greatest accolades relating to their power or potential in the Force?

**Not counting godlike characters like The Ones, Abeloth, Bedlam Spirits, Chosen One Anakin, ETC.

Please provide quotes if possible. smile

Refer to this character: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...d-2019-1556713/

Definitely up there with the strongest in the mythos.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 08:36 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

thumb up

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 02:40 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Kylo has a "near infinite" accolade, iirc.
News to me.

quote?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

I think it was in the Force Awakens with him Snoke needing to craft a weapon from a good material and how Kylo was made of both the Dark and the Light. Either that or it was in the Poe Dameron comics, or "Rise of Kylo Ren" comics, or the Last Jedi novelization.

Happy Hunting, ig.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 10:43 AM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This is what I was referring to:
quote:
Luke had registered nothing beyond his nephew's presence when he'd found him with Rey, back on Ahch-To. Now he blazed in Luke's sense of the Force, almost radiant with power. It was the kind of power Luke had foreseen for him--first as near-infinite promise, then later as an equivalent peril.

That power was fed by emotions so strong, they seemed almost to pollute the Force around Kylo. Rage poured out of him, and a near-malignant cruelty--a lust to deform and destroy everything around him, to blot it out and erase it.

But those emotions weren't the most powerful ones Luke sensed in his nephew. Even stronger than the anger were Kylo's pain and fear. They filled him, threatening to devour him.

-TLJ

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 01:38 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote